Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53450 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #400 on: October 24, 2012, 15:32:33 »
that's very cute!
does all Sylvanian articules matches the scale with Playmobil?

No...  You can see this is a bit too tall... still.. I think it's not too out of place.

But most little things are useable, especially if you don't need klickys to hold them (had a lot of food items pictured in The PROCESS).. the buidings are ok (got the Bakery there too)...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #401 on: October 24, 2012, 20:34:07 »
I agree it would be great if Geobra would make a playmobil version of that booth. I also think it is a bit big. It has a very nice looking phone, color and emblem
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #402 on: October 24, 2012, 21:06:30 »
Why doesn't PM make reins for horses that pull wagons.  For all the obscure items PM has created, I can't believe they can't do reins.  The Roman chariots had them, but NONE of the western wagons do.  I mean, how would you drive a stagecoach without reins?  Speed up=whip the horse, Slow down=whip the horse.  I just don't get it.   8}
Any thoughts?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #403 on: October 24, 2012, 21:09:00 »
YES!!!! That has driven me nuts ever since I was a kid, why on earth don't they have reins? 8} At least they have them now for riding horses, but the wagons need them desperately.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #404 on: October 25, 2012, 04:34:15 »
has it been mentioned about a motorcycle side car? I am pretty sure Goebra does not make a playmobil one. Also a motor bike for two klickies one one seat. Where 2 klickies are riding one normal bike with a seat between their legs. not like on the trike or the yellow news bike.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #405 on: November 07, 2012, 16:07:03 »
Just to note - the PCC has a thread started to give suggestions for new items, so if you are a member you can go there with your suggestions now.
I will be doing a post specifically on animals based on previous threads here.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2012, 21:16:53 »
I am not going to go read all 41 pages to see if it has already been mentioned but I had an idea after reading PlaymoMans airport idea.

I would like to see a working escalator. It could have a knob on the side that would allow a child to put klickies on it and once you rotated the know the klicky would be propelled upwards. The steps could be made of rubber so it would bend at the top to go back down on the underside, similar to the construction conveyour belt but it would have steps instead of tabs. A lot of young children are quite aftraid of these contraptions and if they had one to play with it could desensitize them to the experience, oh yes I also want one for my shopping centers  :P

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2012, 21:19:59 »
Well, I'm still afraid of those things, so maybe I need one to play with! :lol: They would definitely be a great addition to the playmo world.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2012, 21:35:56 »
Kids are afraid of escalators? Never saw that..

I used to LOVE them when I was little - only "in the big city", very rarely..

Actually. I still LOVE them :love:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #409 on: November 10, 2012, 21:43:19 »
I'm always afraid of stepping onto them when I'm going down. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my balance and fall down them. Probably because I am a little clumsy sometimes. :-[ Oddly enough, my best friend is afraid of the exact same thing, stepping on to the down escalator.