Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53546 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 10:34:56 »
As long as the theme doesn't get too crazy, I think I would actually like it. I think though kids would not be attracted to such theme. It would be just for adult collectors so maybe Pm will never develope it.
I would LOVE to see your customs on this matter, you are good with details!!!!! I can't wait!  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 15:16:48 »
I think it would be an awesome theme; I know I would buy it! I do wonder though, if there would be an appeal to kids. If a movie comes out that a lot of children see and it is VERY popular that has this kind of thing in it, then maybe the time would be right for playmobil to bring it out.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 15:33:08 »
So what is PM waiting to develope a sort of Harry Potter theme?  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 15:51:28 »
Ew. I hope they don't. No offense to Harry Potter fans.  :wave: But I don't like it.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 15:59:57 »
 :( I do...

I don't mean exactly harry potter, but a revival of the magic/sorcerer theme maybe?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 16:10:54 »

I don't mean exactly harry potter, but a revival of the magic/sorcerer theme maybe?

YES, my favorite 3839 Wizard's workshop :love:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 16:32:18 »

Well, I'll hope so for your sake then.  :)9 I don't have to like every theme they produce.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 17:10:49 »
Steampunk would be great, there's a ton you can do with it in a variety of themes.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 17:47:06 »
I thought no one liked the magic theme and now I hear some would like that theme to be revived? :hmm: :lol:

I definately would like more kinds of dogs - if it wasn't for the dalmatian and the German shepherd the variety of Playmobil dogs would be poorer...

I want an English shepherd, a golden retriever, a doberman and a chihuahua!! ;D (if there's small animals like birds and mice, why not a chihuahua? :))
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2010, 18:17:11 »
Well, I'll hope so for your sake then.  :)9 I don't have to like every theme they produce.
sure... I don't like them all either  ;)