Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53451 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #390 on: October 10, 2012, 15:23:23 »
Ooh, can't wait to see your aquarium, Tim! That's a project I've had in the back of my mind, but I haven't ever really thought it through. My terrarium and restaurant both take priority right now. And after that I want to work on a complex for my polar bear, seal, and penguin exhibits that allows overhead and underwater viewing, but that will be a huge project!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2012, 17:24:25 »
There are 3 or 4 new types of cows coming for the Alpine theme next year it looks like.
I have been collecting parts for an Aquarium custom for a couple of years, maybe after Halloween I can get to that project.

I love the idea of a monorail.

They really need to do a British Bobby for the Fi?ures series, or a Special Plus with a Bobby and the phone booth - or better yet a Police Box. I wonder if the Police Box is copyrighted? A Playmo one would be a huge seller to Dr Who fans.

cool ideas!!

but what's a police box?  :-[
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #392 on: October 10, 2012, 18:30:27 »
cool ideas!!

but what's a police box?  :-[

I know what a fire call box is and I have a friend who has some from San Fransisco. The fire call box was just a metal box in neighborhoods that had a phone in them for calling the station.

Are the police boxes the same thing?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #393 on: October 10, 2012, 19:21:19 »
This is a preserved police box in Scarobough where I live:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scarborough_Police_Box_%28Large%29.JPG

Here is further information on them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_box
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #394 on: October 10, 2012, 19:53:36 »
The ones in S.F. were a bit different but the same concept. They were installed in 1910 and some claim they are still in and around the city. I did not know but they were double sided, Police on one side and Fire on the other.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2012, 20:07:04 »
oh wow, I never heard of those before.
Love them though!
Thanks guys! Indeed it would be an awesome accesory for the police theme!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #396 on: October 11, 2012, 02:06:51 »
They really need to do a British Bobby for the Fi?ures series, or a Special Plus with a Bobby and the phone booth - or better yet a Police Box. I wonder if the Police Box is copyrighted? A Playmo one would be a huge seller to Dr Who fans.
A generic police box can't be copyrighted because it pre-exists the show. I prefer the red phone booths though.

Offline Peyobin

• Peyobin
  • Playmo Pal
  • Playmodude
« Reply #397 on: October 21, 2012, 01:07:42 »
I would like to see some western/ Mexican style buildings, the white ones with wooden roofs.  A spanish mission type building as well.

I love that idea 8} I want a Spanish mission now. It could look like the Alamo. Hmmm, dare I say Mexican army?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #398 on: October 24, 2012, 09:00:36 »
Here's the Sylvanian police box (from the PROCESS) - finally got there..

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #399 on: October 24, 2012, 15:23:39 »
that's very cute!
does all Sylvanian articules matches the scale with Playmobil?