Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53572 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2011, 02:23:24 »
50s: Yes, Pok-e-mon: No. And by the way, the crazy neon colors are not working either!!!  :lol:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2011, 02:24:20 »
50s: Yes, Pok-e-mon: No. And by the way, the crazy neon colors are not working either!!!  :lol:

ooooooh neon light would be sooooo cool Jenna! why not?  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2011, 02:25:54 »
Like I said earlier, I think you could have "neon" signs that glow in the dark. :yup: It would look really cool!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2011, 02:28:36 »
Like I said earlier, I think you could have "neon" signs that glow in the dark. :yup: It would look really cool!

oh you said it first! sorry!.... I need to sleep  :lol:
yes it would be very cool!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2011, 02:30:31 »
Neon lights would be amazing!!! But the strange neon colors Geobra is choosing for the princess products are absolutely horrid!
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2011, 02:32:05 »
oh now I get it. yeah those colors are horrible!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2011, 02:34:54 »
For the fifties it could be quite authentic, though! Picture a silver diner with pepto pink and turquoise stripes, very 50s! And of course you would have to have neon signs, and waitresses on roller skates with pink aprons, platters with cheeseburgers and malts, and customers with poodle skirts, white socks, scarves around their necks... Oh, and a malt shop with an old-fashioned soda fountain with soda jerk would be cool, and an old-fashioned gas station... I could go on and on! This could be such a cool theme!!!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #177 on: May 12, 2011, 02:43:02 »
That would be so amazing! A 50s theme would look so cool! In my hometown, they still have a genuine fountain soda at the "Old Owl Drug" (because it was the drugstore and giftshop that had the classic malts and the juke box) :love: I would LOVE to have something like that on display in Playmobil ...  :love:
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #178 on: May 12, 2011, 02:46:45 »
I just LOVE jukeboxes! They're soooo cool! :love: :love: :love: I would be so happy if playmobil made one! I would hope it would be really cool though, and maybe have liquid and glitter in the multi-color tubes to simulate the bubble effect, and play a few vintage tunes. :yup: Not just a hunk of plastic with a sticker on it. :hmm:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #179 on: May 12, 2011, 02:51:14 »
Oh yes, they would have to do something creative to simulate the real thing. Even if that entails glitter in plastic  :P I think they would do something really neat, though. One of the things I like best about Playmobil is the attention to detail and the ingenuity. What about saddle-shoes?  ;D
I need Playmobil!