Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53587 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2011, 17:57:30 »
I remember it being suggested elsewhere but I will bring it up again.

How about a big Halloween theme, not just some specials.

A haunted 5300 house. Boarded up windows, bats, spider webs, ghosts and the house with a distressed paint job (similar to the custom of ? ? ? sorry forgot the name) Then a whole line of Klickes to fit

mmmm i don't really like this idea it kind of reminds me the ghost pirate theme  :loco: :loco: :loco:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2011, 21:23:51 »
Haloween theme will be a flop i reckon just like th eghost pirates as alex said. i would love to see one but i dont see this happening . I am sure its impossible due to lego licence but only if playmobil could get into star wars.... an army , a vast army of playmo  imperial stormtroopers and x- wings and tie fighters can you imagine what massive sales would that bring to geobra nad probably justify a costly licence....

as i am a huge fan of star wars care to guess how may stormtroopers i would end up buying ??? i dont want to even think about it !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back from dremland, time to bring some proper western town houses and revised western theme.  :P :P :P :P :P :P
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2011, 21:49:39 »
There's got to be something left for us to customize. A haunted house is a lot more fun to create than to buy, IMO.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2011, 21:51:33 »
That's what some people say about Nuremberg Guards, too. :lol:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2011, 00:22:42 »
Seriously , playmobil wont even go near this . I think the 50s is somethign that Playmobil will never produce , i cant see the appeal for it , very limited for a global market

That's what some people say about Nuremberg Guards, too. :lol:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

OOOUPSSSSSSS..........  you shoulden't have said that bill  :wall: :wall: :wall: george is angry now  :P
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2011, 00:28:06 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2011, 00:39:15 »

OOOUPSSSSSSS..........  you shoulden't have said that bill  :wall: :wall: :wall: george is angry now  :P

:giggle:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2011, 02:10:48 »
I do think a colorfull whole new 50's theme would be a smash hit!! For kids and collectors! Come on, kids weren't there when mammoths were around and we still think they will love that theme! so why not the 50's??- It is as prehistoric as the mammoths  :lol:

PLEASE GEOBRA READ US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2011, 02:19:50 »
I think it they wanted to reach kids interest today they would have to make some poke-me-man themed sets  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2011, 02:21:08 »