Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53584 times)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2011, 23:43:59 »
50s theme is an awesome idea Skywalker.  I would love some hooligans in leather jackets with slicked back hair, switchblades, and tire irons.  Rumble in Brighton.  It would be awesome to recreate those races where the chick stands in between the two cars and drops her hanky to signal the start.  Dead Man's Curve or some such. 

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2011, 23:54:22 »
hmm... 50's it's intresting but what will this theme's name be? and what it will have? :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2011, 00:17:37 »
I think kids would love the theme, not because they remember the 50s, but just because the colors and all would look really appealing. Pink and blue diners lit with "neon lights" (maybe glow in the dark, or something) muscle cars in mint green, cherry red, etc, pink poodle skirts, all very appealing, I would think.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2011, 01:07:04 »
The 50s would be a fantastic theme  :D I would I love to see a Playmobil jukebox! It would be fun if they released decade specials. I can only imagine what the 70s would be like  8-)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2011, 07:38:16 »
I would love some hooligans in leather jackets with slicked back hair, switchblades, and tire irons. 

Seriously , playmobil wont even go near this . I think the 50s is somethign that Playmobil will never produce , i cant see the appeal for it , very limited for a global market
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2011, 12:53:00 »
mayne a pink 5300 would fit finally in here :p :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2011, 21:16:08 »
Seriously , playmobil wont even go near this . I think the 50s is somethign that Playmobil will never produce , i cant see the appeal for it , very limited for a global market

That's what some people say about Nuremberg Guards, too. :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2011, 21:43:58 »
mayne a pink 5300 would fit finally in here :p :love: :love: :love: :love:

a pink 5300 ?  ???  why?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2011, 16:23:59 »
I remember it being suggested elsewhere but I will bring it up again.

How about a big Halloween theme, not just some specials.

A haunted 5300 house. Boarded up windows, bats, spider webs, ghosts and the house with a distressed paint job (similar to the custom of ? ? ? sorry forgot the name) Then a whole line of Klickes to fit

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2011, 17:38:13 »
I remember it being suggested elsewhere but I will bring it up again.

How about a big Halloween theme, not just some specials.

A haunted 5300 house. Boarded up windows, bats, spider webs, ghosts and the house with a distressed paint job (similar to the custom of ? ? ? sorry forgot the name) Then a whole line of Klickes to fit

yep a whole halloween theme would be cool too. but how much is halloween celebrated in europe? is it the same as USA?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com