Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53581 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2011, 18:43:17 »
Hmmm... maybe the mayor's wife is in the hospital and he's coming to visit her?  :lol:

My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2011, 18:45:28 »
Hmmm... maybe the mayor's wife is in the hospital and he's coming to visit her?  :lol:

LOL!
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2011, 18:53:40 »
Yeah.... and it is a good idea I think. I limo can be used in all the modern themes. (zoo, police, dollhouse, hospital, etc....even the NASA theme propoussed by Giorginetto!)  :wave:

Sir Wolf brought the idea up of a NASA space shuttle. I am looking right now at a large poster of Buzz Auldrin as an astronaut on the moon , while on the apollo 11 mision which i have framed in my home office room..... For me this is the greatest moment of mankind and i have written a published article on the significance of this mission for human evolution when at university. did you guys now that apollo 11 had a golden olive tree branch attached to the eagle landing module and they delivered it to the moon, that was 'part of the apollo 11 mission goals ' and the apollo 11 patch had a eagle carrying that golden olive branch . What a glorious moment for all mankind that watched unified that landing. Epic.  i would love to see a Apollo 11 theme .... how educational and great would that be ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2011, 19:39:51 »

yep  :lol: :lol:
or on the way to his office the mayor helps a woman to give birth.... in the limo... and then drive her to the hospital  :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2011, 19:54:20 »
we're kind of putting together a photo story here lol
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2011, 21:21:06 »
I've been thinking of making a whole playmobil island city and calling it Plombylia (playmobil rearranged) so this mayor who has a woman giving birth in his car can be the mayor of plombylia. It's gonna be an island resort type area, so I need to build hotels. Ok, I'm off topic again.  :-[
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2011, 01:33:00 »
I've been thinking of making a whole playmobil island city and calling it Plombylia (playmobil rearranged) so this mayor who has a woman giving birth in his car can be the mayor of plombylia. It's gonna be an island resort type area, so I need to build hotels. Ok, I'm off topic again.  :-[
but we still need the limo ( I brought you back to topic)  :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 02:13:24 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2011, 01:35:01 »
Right, to bring rich customers to the hotels in my resort city.  :yup:

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2011, 03:42:44 »
I'm in the middle of making a limo. will post when im done 8-)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2011, 06:30:57 »
there's actually a playmobil hotel in one of those online games on the official website (i think it's the one about catching the thieves...)
they customized a building using parts mostly from the large fire station

EDIT/update: wait a minute a just double checked and it's actually a MOTEL

cool i want a motel for my klickies :lol: