Author Topic: Garden of Heroes  (Read 24305 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Garden of Heroes
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:17 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: oh great! I thought I was gonna have some copyright problems  :giggle: :giggle:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2011, 22:15:01 »
I can't believe these stories & pictures, they're... brilliant! Mind-blowing!  :(o):
The back-drops, the creativity in the stories, all the little details in every scene... Congratulations, tonguello!!

Haven't been able to read all of them and I should probably get some sleep now, but so far I think they're absolutely fabulous & hilarious too :lol:
Looking forward to reading them all and I'll try doing the voices too  :D

I cannot believe the things I'm seeing on this forum!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2011, 00:46:49 »
I can't believe these stories & pictures, they're... brilliant! Mind-blowing!  :(o):
The back-drops, the creativity in the stories, all the little details in every scene... Congratulations, tonguello!!

Haven't been able to read all of them and I should probably get some sleep now, but so far I think they're absolutely fabulous & hilarious too :lol:
Looking forward to reading them all and I'll try doing the voices too  :D

I cannot believe the things I'm seeing on this forum!!!

Thanks a lot Birdie! I should return to this story soon  ;)
In the meantime you can check "A Victorian Comeback" and "Diary of a Pirate Clicky" in this board written by me and also unfinished  :lol:.

There's also fantastic stories from other members you should check when you have time :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you again for all your praises.
Gaston
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2011, 00:50:52 »
Oh, the Diary of a Pirate Klicky is just unbelievable! Make sure you have a box of Kleenex nearby! And I'm dying to hear more of the victorian cameback. ;D Also, Bill Blackhurst's stories are wonderful. 
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2011, 22:16:52 »
Masterpiece!

Can you tell me if those shinning klickies and armors are custom made from you.If yes what paint did you use to get this shinning result.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2011, 23:36:47 »
Thank you Angelo!!

Yes they are custom. Here is a link to a topic about them and the paint.  :wave:

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=7070.0

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2011, 04:00:36 »
I love the dark cave and fire scne Gaston  :wave:

And the World Map is a real beauty and fits so well in the scene  :love:

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2011, 16:58:26 »
I love the dark cave and fire scne Gaston  :wave:

And the World Map is a real beauty and fits so well in the scene  :love:

Karim :)

Thank you dear friend!  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2012, 21:08:03 »
Hello Sir !!!

I didnt know this story existed , i cant believe i missed such grant photostories, though it seems i am the last one to read it i will also be the last to congratulate you as its absolutely awesome. The story, the pictures , the set up , the lighting , everything sir !!! Well done !!!! i wish i have read it before but its never too late , as  i read it all at once i spent a good 20 min going through it in detail (  while munching some awesome donuts after returning from Pizza hut with wife ) and i thoroughly enjoyed it !!! bravo sir, bravo !!!   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2012, 17:12:24 »
:wow:

What can I say... LOVE it... Masterful..

So, does this continue into the tournament? I know there's a Marketon Joust, but didn't get that far yet...