Author Topic: Garden of Heroes  (Read 24306 times)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: Garden of Heroes
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2011, 04:11:24 »
Wonderful story, Gaston!  I especially like the flashback! :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2011, 11:18:32 »
Thank you Justin, there's more to come. Stay tunned!  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2011, 19:22:18 »

A few days have passed since Linur had news from his messengers. Darkness was still and everlasting in mount Edna and Linur was pensive, worried, watching the flames. His faithful leopard pet, laying at his feet.

He saw in the flames a big shadow approaching and he said without turning.
“Panos, you are finally here. Do you bring the news I’m expecting?”
“No Master, we know nothing about the Keeper yet, I bring news of some unexpected event”

This caught Linur’s attention and so he turned.
“Well? What is it?”
“Master we intercepted a messenger. He was carrying important news to King Edward”

“Let me be the one to judge that. Do you have the message? Give it to me. And bring the messenger too.”

“Master…the messenger…” He couldn’t finish. He didn’t need to, for in that instant two wolves entered carrying the messenger”

“THIS is the messenger? I guess he was very much more alive when you caught him?”

“Master I didn’t give the order to…”
“WHERE IS THE MESSAGE?”

Another wolf entered carrying the message. Linur took it and read it by the fire.

“These are great news indeed. A Tournament in Marketon” He was thinking fast, making new plans from these news. “Enok must be still in Winterhaven. This is great! Take this invitation and guard it with your life. Ask Shenka to forge a personal request from King Edward to Sir Paul in Hessania to attend this tournament representing Argenland. He must go alone or with his personal assistant, no one else, it must be very clear. GO!”

Panos left and Linur turned his sight again to the fire. “That fool Sir Paul will not be a problem anymore. With him out of the realm it will be a lot easier to make Hessania kneel before us. My Liege will be pleased.”

A few days later, morning found Sir Paul in the Throne Hall , attending  his daily chores. Agaphite Gupta, Sir Pauls’ personal friend and assistant entered the Hall with exciting news.

“Sir Paul, there is a messenger from Coghlan City, bringing a personal request from King Edward.”
“Don’t make him wait Aggi. Let him in”

A messenger with the Royal Banner came into the hall. He bowed and without a word gave a letter and the invitation to Sir Paul.
Sir Paul read both and jumped out of the throne in excitement.

“FANTASTIC! Aggi, give this messenger some food and drinks. Send an answer to the King telling him I gladly accept. We leave to Pavelonia in two days. Quick we have things to do”

Two days later, at dawn they left the castle. A long journey awaited them.

“Sir I still think it is very odd that only the 2 of us must go. We would need at least 15 people for this endeavour.”

“King Edward believes this is the best way.  And it is imperative that the kingdom goes on with its everyday life as if I was still here. I do wish there would be some small crowd to wave us goodbye though”

But they were not alone at all. A silver dying moon and a cold breeze were already travelling with them… to Pavelonia.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 18:30:12 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2011, 22:31:37 »
Fantastic, Gaston! I love Linur's cave, such a great effect with the lighting and all, very eery. And those shiny suits of armor look great, too. :)9 Can't wait to see how the story unfolds!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2011, 22:33:36 »
Another champion on his way!!! hehehe!!!

Great story Gaston!!! Love every little detail of it!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2011, 23:41:39 »
Great story Gaston, and excellent photos  :clap:
Can't wait to hear more...

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2011, 23:49:47 »
Great story Gaston!

2 suits of armour!! Wonderful scenery work

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2011, 21:23:27 »
You guys should hear the story out loud with special voices for each character. ;D
It is really eerie the way I think Linur sounds, but there is power behind his failing voice. :hmm:
Magnificent story Gaston! :wow: :clap:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2011, 22:23:01 »
 :lol:

Thank you everyone!
@Wot is there a video version that I don't know of?  :lol: :lol: So Linur could Sean Connery?  :love:
@Tim, the armours are custom-made Tim... there was a topic somewhere about them  :-[

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2011, 11:15:19 »
No, I was just saying they should read it out loud. :P
And I was talking about how I pictured Linur sounding. :)
Steck is BACK! <:>