Author Topic: Underwater Shipwreck!!  (Read 6361 times)

Offline racerx

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Underwater Shipwreck!!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 12:08:18 »
On a side note, I just won a 99% complete 3286 Ship off ebay just now for US$26 and only $12 shipping!  SCORE!!!!  I love my custom Black Pearl, but I did miss the original colours of the 3286, so when I get this one off ebay I will most likely restore it to its full glory :).  Though I might still want to customize it a bit.  I no longer like Playmo sails left stock.

Was that the one with the missing bowsprit?  I bid on that one, but wasn't sure how easy it would be to find all the gun port doors and other stuff it was missing.

In hindsight, I'm kicking myself for not picking it up.
Make a fast friend...adopt a greyhound

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 12:21:26 »
Was that the one with the missing bowsprit?  I bid on that one, but wasn't sure how easy it would be to find all the gun port doors and other stuff it was missing.

In hindsight, I'm kicking myself for not picking it up.

yes it was, but as you can see, i happen to have a spare bowsprit sitting at the bottom of the aquarium :)  i was going to fabricate new gun hatches, and i have extra sails and rigging.   havent recieved it yet but it just occurred to me that it might be missing its ballast as i dont recall seeing it in the pics.  :(
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 01:04:28 »
What a talent Blackpearl  :wave:

You energy and enthusiasm can be felt through your pictures and your comments !

I am officially a fan of yours  ;)

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.