Author Topic: Easy Special custom  (Read 2355 times)

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
Easy Special custom
« on: September 01, 2010, 06:42:00 »
Hi there,

I got myself some new specials and put the arms & legs from the new 4742 Conquistador and the torso from the new 4745 Mongolian warrior into this medieval burgher.

Kenc

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Easy Special custom
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 07:10:31 »
Really simple and easy kenc! But what is he supposed to be?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 07:40:03 »
A thief or a town folk perhaps ?? I like this custom actually !!!!  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 08:21:18 »
A burgher would be an important member of the local community in a mediaeval town.  The word comes from "burgh", a town or city, hence Edinburgh, capital of Scotland, meaning Edwin's town or city.  The burghers were members of what would today be called the town council.  During the siege of Calais one of the English Kings (Edward III) threatened to hang six burghers of Calais, but his queen intervened and begged for mercy for them and they were saved.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 08:23:21 »
Very nice indeed! Simple and effective!

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 08:36:30 »
A burgher would be an important member of the local community in a mediaeval town.  The word comes from "burgh", a town or city, hence Edinburgh, capital of Scotland, meaning Edwin's town or city.  The burghers were members of what would today be called the town council.  During the siege of Calais one of the English Kings (Edward III) threatened to hang six burghers of Calais, but his queen intervened and begged for mercy for them and they were saved.

Thanks, Playmofire, for this splendid historic clarification  :)  :)  :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 08:52:50 »

Another great history lesson Gordon!!! Thank you!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 15:05:54 »
Hi

He looks rater mean to be on my town council   :hmm: Your town must have some serious issues  :lol:

Great quick custom  :)9 all our medieval towns sure could use more ordinary folk like these.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 15:24:22 »
he looks great  :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Mina

• Playmo Fanatic
    • our Playmoblog
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 15:52:44 »
really nice :)

when I was a kid, I thought that "hamBURGERS" were created by the people who were members of my town council...

the depths of my mind sometimes scare even myself
I don't wanna grow up!

http://playmolocle.romandie.com/ -- our Playmoworld

http://moonymina.deviantart.com/ -- my non-playmo creations