Author Topic: Question about steck walls - please help and give me ideas/pics etc etc  (Read 5666 times)

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
Aha, the pics make it much clearer. Usually the purpose of the higher inner walls is that should an enemy conquer the lower walls, you can shoot at them from the higher walls. Since the battlements are on the outside they have no cover.

So from a defence point of view the higher walls should be moved back a little from the lower walls. Then it is more difficult to conquer the higher walls as wel, as the attackers need to scale the entire higher wall.

Often the gates were set recessed in the wall, with towers on either side. That makes it much more difficult to attack the gates.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
All great ideas, thanks all

Sir Wolf , i have a saved search ' Playmobil Ritterburg' , hehehe we are thinking quite alike in terms of playmos Sir. Havent found any round towers last time i looked but will have another look ....  :D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
still cant find round towers , looks like iwill have to buy another 4 3666s ...  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Will it be too expensive to get the parts from librejoggen?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Will it be too expensive to get the parts from librejoggen?

Thats a good idea  ;) ;) ;) , will msg him and ask for enough parts for 4-6 towers !!!  0)