Author Topic: New Klicky in Greece!  (Read 3935 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
New Klicky in Greece!
« on: July 05, 2010, 20:07:43 »
Some days ago i have discovered in my local newspaper's shop a magazine with the tittle "Playmobil".The bad luck was that there was only one and i didn't manage to find another.the magazine had inside as a gift a free pass for Playmobil hellas fun-park and a sealed klicky with triceratops skull. As i have read from the magazine the figure called Tom Barboza and it is dinosaur's hunter.His job is to keep the dinos inside their caves.the figure has a army style torso(Good for customizing) jacket, hat, heavy shotgun and a radio.The good thing is that it is unique.So far i have not managed to find any other klicky.i have searched in my collector's playmo catalog (2009 Edition) and to internet.here is the photos.PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMEONE HAVE SEEN THIS KLICKY AGAIN AND WHERE ! 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 20:14:22 by grangel »

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
Re: New Klicky in Greece!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 20:13:03 »
I have managed to find another one but my son has opened the first one when i was away from home and now i can show you more photos!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 21:13:41 »
Hi Angelo!! If you can recall, i have seen this magazine in a newspaper stand here in Thessaloniki. But apart from that, nothing else...

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 00:30:20 »
WOW....very nice. Do they still have spare copies in the stand?

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 04:49:23 »
i HAVE MANAGED TO FIND ANOTHER ONE AFTER A LOT OF SEARCHING...iT SEEMS THAT THE MAGAZINE ISNOT VERY POPULAR YET..

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 05:41:01 »
i HAVE MANAGED TO FIND ANOTHER ONE AFTER A LOT OF SEARCHING...iT SEEMS THAT THE MAGAZINE ISNOT VERY POPULAR YET..

what is this magazine all about? I guess the klicky is unique and has not appeared in other set yet. ANd how much us it? 8-)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 09:47:20 »

the stand i noticed had only one.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 10:09:56 »
When can i get a couple , anyone knows ??? ( in Athens ) ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 11:07:06 »
When can i get a couple , anyone knows ??? ( in Athens ) ....

George I have found my first one in Kefalari Kifissia.as you going up the road from kifissias to kefalari when you pass "La pasteria" there is a Vassilopoulos supermarker on your right hand corner turn  right there (on foot!!!) and you will see a  "periptero" in front of National Bank of Greece.Search there the kids magazines are in the back.Be carefull there two version one with playmo and other with gormiti rubbish things.!

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 11:09:20 »
what is this magazine all about? I guess the klicky is unique and has not appeared in other set yet. ANd how much us it? 8-)

The cost of magazine is 5 euros, but with free enter to Playmobil hellas funpark (12 euros) and the klicky it is a good deal!!!!!!