Author Topic: playmobil sea  (Read 12616 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: playmobil sea
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 20:07:43 »
one topic where wolf night was asking about the ice and the smoke now that you say it i looked it and it's not there :o ?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 20:51:25 »
I'm not sure where the question of smoke came from (I've looked quickly through the topic but didn't see any reference to it until it just suddenly appeared), but it is possible to buy smoke "pills" from some toy or joke shops.  I have some but haven't tried them out yet, but if you wish, Wolf Knight, I'll try one and take some photos for you to see what the smoke looks like.

That would be very helpful! Thank you playmofire!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 13:43:16 »

Be very carefull all  :o :o.  in doors smokes, fires etc etc can be very dangerous. I wonder if the smoke pills would leave any residues on adjacent ceilings, walls etc etc  :o :o

0)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 15:01:10 »
Be very carefull all  :o :o.  in doors smokes, fires etc etc can be very dangerous. I wonder if the smoke pills would leave any residues on adjacent ceilings, walls etc etc  :o :o

0)
what are these smoke pills? with the berning sticks i mentiond above are very safe and leave the air clean in differance with the livani that makes a mist on the room after use,i don't know what are the smoke pills???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 16:06:23 »
what are these smoke pills? with the berning sticks i mentiond above are very safe and leave the air clean in differance with the livani that makes a mist on the room after use,i don't know what are the smoke pills???

I havent seen any smoke pills in Greece, they were available in dress up/ joke shops in the uk . If these are what i am talking about you light them and lots ( i mean lots !!!) of smoke comes out of them .  ;)

Here is a link to what Sir wolf has in mind
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howtos/ht/nontoxicsmoke.htm
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 16:19:26 »
aa i understand what he want's now this is alot of smoke can this cause any problems to people and how long does it last?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 16:28:07 »
Here is a link to what Sir wolf has in mind
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howtos/ht/nontoxicsmoke.htm

That is great Giorginetto!!! Exactly what i had in mind  :wow: :wow:!!! Thank very much!!! Very interesting and helpful on the precaution measures too!!! :)9 :)9 :)9

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 10:48:05 »
That is great Giorginetto!!! Exactly what i had in mind  :wow: :wow:!!! Thank very much!!! Very interesting and helpful on the precaution measures too!!! :)9 :)9 :)9

Look forward to see your pics with this Sir Wolf ( and the mediaval steck huge collection you have ) ...  :wave:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 13:18:44 »

You can also use a Halloween fog effect machine, as I did.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 14:28:57 »
hmm i thought of that too Bill...how much would it cost???