Author Topic: What they usually look like when I get them!  (Read 4854 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: What they usually look like when I get them!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 21:16:39 »
Thank you Bill! I 'll try it and let you know what happened. The fire engine is complete with all its figures and accessories..maybe missing one or two but not entirely sure...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 00:23:53 »
I had each for some time, in fact two of each.  One of the 3526s was pretty well complete an I passed on to a friend in Australia who is a keen Playmobil fire and rescue fan and a fireman.  I now have a box with a fair number of chassis and body bits from both that will shortly need a good home and are clean and shiny.

The 3781 ladder will fit the 3525 and may be still available from DS.  The ladder from the 3879 and 3182 will do, too.  You can see my refurbished 3781 here:

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=2032.0

Hey Gordon, if you don't mind, let me know what 3526 & 3525 parts you have left maybe a deal could be made for something.
Thank you,
Bill
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 00:25:24 »
Thank you Bill! I 'll try it and let you know what happened. The fire engine is complete with all its figures and accessories..maybe missing one or two but not entirely sure...

Let me know if you need any help or assistance! I look forward to hearing how things go with this project!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 00:28:53 »
You could set up a refurb shop for Playmobil, Bill.  You could make a fortune. 

I would love to do something like that Gordon :love:! If Playmobil would start a Elite Collectors Club so I could get new parts for the 3526 & 3525 series it would sure be a great help!