Author Topic: whie cross shirt???  (Read 3471 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
whie cross shirt???
« on: March 31, 2010, 22:49:13 »
i wonder from what set this figure might be   ???  ??? seems to be a monk with a white cross on his shirt long dress white beard and a black hat with white feather also it is appeared on rasputin's avatar it could be a playmobil special but these last years i was out of the playmobil intrest i can't find it anywere on the web  :-\
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: whie cross shirt???
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 01:07:33 »
If I'm not mistaken, you are referring to the limited edition Maltese Grandmaster Knight special like the one in ebay.UK auction #230449807349 or ebay.CA auction #300403280304.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:12:53 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 01:42:29 »
That is a great figure and one of my prize possessions, I had to order it from Malta.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:23:42 »
I think I have three, two off eBay (at about 10 GBP each, the most I've ever paid for a figure), and the third came as a free gift from a Maltese eBay vendor who sadly no longer seems to be in business.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 07:07:56 »
Yes that is the one, the Maltese Grandmaster Knight!!! What a great figure...It is an exclusive edition of some kind. I have one...but it would'nt hurt getting myself a few more.... ;D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 07:12:45 »
There are two versions, a limited edition marking Valetta's year as European Capital of Culture with appropriate printing on the figure and one still available from the Malta FunPark which doesn't have the printing.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 15:15:58 »
thank's for the replyes  :D :D  do you now it's number code and witch year it was available , was it available in all the countries or in malta????
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 16:24:31 »
thank's for the replyes  :D :D  do you now it's number code and witch year it was available , was it available in all the countries or in malta????

I can check if it has a code for you tomorrow.  It is still available, but has only ever been available in Malta at the FunPark.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 20:18:33 »
It was still available in Malta in January at the Fun Park Shop and at the Airport

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 02:24:02 »
Can you order from the FunPark and have it shipped?? Does anyone know or this one of those, so near and yet so far situations?  :'( :'(

Gepetto