Author Topic: Why I've not been here lately - some new creations  (Read 8285 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Why I've not been here lately - some new creations
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 03:26:48 »
Dear Emma  :)

Your creations are so uniquely beautiful  :love:

You have an eye for colour combinations, an attention to details second to none !

Every new creation is a mini work of Art  :wow: :wow:

Thank you for enchanting us !

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 13:17:22 »
Dear Emma, you are driving me crazy with all these beautiful stuff!!!

I can´t help falling in love with every single part of it!  :love:

Wonderful new creations, one better than the other!

Dear me, what´s coming next????

LOVE,
Daniela
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 05:20:51 »
Dear Emma, you are driving me crazy with all these beautiful stuff!!!

I can´t help falling in love with every single part of it!  :love:

Wonderful new creations, one better than the other!

Dear me, what´s coming next????

LOVE,
Daniela

You express my sentiments exactly!
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 10:52:50 »
Dear Daniela
I love your work too :love:

Looking forward to the Chippendales!

As to new projects..... well my other topic has my Victorian Street Vendors on it, there's a set of small street shops, a couple of surprises I'm still trying to work out the details of and the 3 big Medieval projects. So as usual it's all go  8} I tend to get new ideas while working on one thing so I have to rush of and build that while I've got a bee in my bonnet about it  :o

Thanks every one for taking an interest!
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 15:19:02 »

Thanks every one for taking an interest!

"Taking an interest"?

Are you joking, Emma?

How could anyone not love your magnificent creations? And, how could any who loves Playmobil not absolutely love your beautiful scenes and customs?

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 15:28:56 »
Emma, your customs are soooo awesome! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Your sweeps look so authentic  :o

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 21:27:00 »
Are you joking, Emma?

Nope I'm not, every day I look on this forum I see such wonderfull and much better customs than I could ever do. I'm amazed by it all I look at what I do do and think "well it's o.k. but it's only addons." It's fairly limited what I can do, I certainly don't come up with such wonderful customised figures as many do on here like Spartans and Warrior women, and I can't hold a candle to the new cars and ships people build, never mind the wonderfull bigger and better building designs that I've seen.  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Don't get me wrong I like what I do but I also know that it's not true PM customisation that most favour on this site.  :-\  I add doll's house or Sylvanian etc to the Playmobil as I can't find or make what I'd like from the original range but I understand most collectors would stick to Pm only and have said so. I admit I'm in two minds about it part of me is still a purist. I wouldn't mix other items with my Palace PM, I love looking through the catalogues trying to find odd bits and pieces from other sets to dress it up with. The same with my medieval stuff. The Tudor manor I'm working on now is going to be all PM  0) and I can't wait to share that with you all as I hope it will find favour with all the fans.

So Richard, I am still amazed and really, really pleased when my piers, people whose work I have long admired on the internet but didn't know till recently, take the time to look at my offerings and leave such great comments. I'm always on tenderhooks when I post something new as I value your opinions and feedback, that I can't wait to see what you all think.
So a big thank you to every one who leaves a message they really do make my day :)
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 22:20:49 »

Your humility is refreshing, Emma!

But, please believe us when we tell you how impressed we all are with your imaginative and exquisite creations!

Thank you for being here at Playmofriends.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 00:14:10 »
Rest assured Emma your creations are as worthy of a place here as anything that has been posted!  :wow: Anyone can buy aftermarket items and create a jumble but it takes real skill and a good eye to achieve that balance of colors, textures and content that makes a diorama come alive as yours do. Your ability to see combinations of parts and the nuanced details is very special. To echo Richard's sentiments, thank you for being here at Playmofriends!  :wave:

Gepetto

Offline playmomac

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 15:37:18 »
Rest assured Emma your creations are as worthy of a place here as anything that has been posted!  :wow: Anyone can buy aftermarket items and create a jumble but it takes real skill and a good eye to achieve that balance of colors, textures and content that makes a diorama come alive as yours do. Your ability to see combinations of parts and the nuanced details is very special. To echo Richard's sentiments, thank you for being here at Playmofriends!  :wave:

Gepetto

I have to agree with Gepetto Emma.  Your work is really fantastic and it is a community such as this which truly appreciates it.  Thank you for sharing your creations with us and keep them coming!