Author Topic: My "Army of Darkness" leaders!  (Read 7428 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: My "Army of Darkness" leaders!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 16:45:30 »
Very nice...and sinister! I keep visualizing little gems gleaming in the skull's eye sockets.

Cool idea Gepetto! I think that would be a fantastic effect like the black wolf red eyes,....hey, the black red eyed wolf would make an awesome companion for the black evil figure! You could also use a 3840 green dragon's restraint chain & wrist manacle on the black wolf's neck making it look even more forbidding!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 16:51:30 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 16:56:54 »
Cool idea Gepetto! I think that would be a fantastic effect like the black wolf red eyes,....hey, the black red eyed wolf would make an awesome companion for the black evil figure! You could also use a 3840 green dragon's restraint chain & wrist manacle on the black wolf's neck making it look even more forbidding!

Hi

I just went to the craft store a week ago and bought some plastic clear gems that were in 1/2's. They would be tiny enough for that. I was going to glue 2 together for the mining layout but I do not like the look so I will ask my jeweler for badly cut diamonds instead, much more realistic  :lol: They would be perfect for this though and I may try it on the white skull until I can get the dark ones. Great idea Gepetto  :wow:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 16:59:25 »
Wasn't there a white Pirate skull that had red jewels in the eye sockets?  ???

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 17:06:20 »
Wasn't there a white Pirate skull that had red jewels in the eye sockets?  ???

Hi

Yes it was a gold one 30 63 8322 and a gray one 30 63 8332 with red eyes in set 5809 . I like the jewels idea much better though

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 17:23:34 »
The red corsair pirate ship contains three skulls with red eyes.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 17:26:11 »
The red corsair pirate ship contains three skulls with red eyes.

Hi

Is the dark grey skull you are using the wide one that does not fit on the skeleton or is it the narrower one for the skeleton? To me it looks narrow in your pictures.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 18:24:15 »
Hi

Is the dark grey skull you are using the wide one that does not fit on the skeleton or is it the narrower one for the skeleton? To me it looks narrow in your pictures.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

It's the one sitting on top of the double-axe the 4694 "hooded ghost" special-it's removable.
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 19:15:10 »
It's the one sitting on top of the double-axe the 4694 "hooded ghost" special-it's removable.

Hi

Oh yes, one of those new specials we are not getting. We get all the "Back by Popular Demand" repeats this year  :'(

For some reason it looks like the smaller skull that fits the skeleton in your pictures  :hmm:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 22:06:48 »

Oh yes, one of those new specials we are not getting. We get all the "Back by Popular Demand" repeats this year  :'(

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

And, Zirndorf wonders why they don't have more of the US toy market ...  ::)

This is a great special!
see attachment for a really large image

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 22:25:51 »

And, Zirndorf wonders why they don't have more of the US toy market ...  ::)

This is a great special!
see attachment for a really large image

Hi

Yes and now seeing how useful the parts are going to be I will be looking or asking to get a half dozen or so one way or another.

Is this special on the chopping block any time soon? If we so not get it next year I want it to at least still be available in the domestic market abroad.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"