Author Topic: new sets for 2010  (Read 11966 times)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
Re: new sets for 2010
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 20:27:54 »
the new suburban house and all of its add-ons is on my list, and the new vacation house with the masonary looks like it would be compatible.  so many klickies, so little storage.
kaethe

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 21:55:49 »
The Meerkats (as long as they aren't huge) and the koalas look great. I really like the giraffe feeder too.
Notice the Tori gate in the Asian themed zoo set? Plus the Mongols that looks like a definite Asian theme on the way someday...
Also at the top of the big zoo picture there is an ape/monkey - perhaps an Orangutan??

Actually on closer look at the meerkats I think they will be about waist high or so to a klicky. Notice the fern near the seated one, that gives some scale. The box for that set is difficult to see well but it looks like they are definitely smaller than they look in the larger picture.

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 04:47:35 »
Love those Mongols! The Spaceman with the KISS boots I don't know about, love the koalas.

Thank you cachalote for all the information, I enjoy seeing my financial ruin staring me in the face! 8}

Gepetto
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 04:55:35 by Gepetto »

Offline GRANT

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 17:36:01 »
The mongols look great!!!!!  :omg: Looks like alot of custom possibilities.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2009, 22:47:08 »
The Mongol Warrior looks great  :yup: !!!

Karim ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 15:30:54 »
Wow thanks alot for the new pictures etc. Love the new animals and I'm lookin forward to more Asian themed items. Can I ask where do these people Klickywelts? get the info from? Is it a German released catalogue? :-\

I was on the Playmobil sites last night and have seen the new giant figures and the playmats which look interesting. It was nice to see the U.K site listing some of these items as well but I didn't see a link to next years products, I'd love to have a look myself.

I've seen pictures from a similar magazine shown on the playmoDB website and wondered if there is a different direct service catalogue or other catalogue released in Germany or to a collectors club, than what we can get access to over here in the UK. ???

Posted by: CountBogro 

It's going to me a incredible expensive year next year 
How on earth will I be able to buy it all
and how on earth am I going to store it all   

sigh ... well ... I guess I have to start to save every nickel and dime 

Bogro

I agree where will I put it all? I think I'll have to buy another garden shed and give up my veg patch at this rate. :'(
Emma.
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 16:09:37 »
well emma, as far as i know, klickywelt is just another forum of playmobil fans just like we are.  :yup:
the difference is that they are mostly german - it is a german speaking forum - and that they have 1829 members.  ;D
some of them seem to have some way to know playmobil's future releases before everyone else.  :hmm:
maybe some of the members own toyshops and get the catalogues early...
maybe some of the members work at playmobil...
maye some of the members are spies with huge ladders and have a way to get into playmobil offices in the cover if the night...  ::)

playmodb  :wow: is a site owned by "one of us" - heather patey / sbblabotw - and it is an "unnoficial playmobil database". some of the pictures you will find there come from members of this forum or from klickywelt.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 16:45:19 »
Posted by: cachalote 

maye some of the members are spies with huge ladders and have a way to get into playmobil offices in the cover if the night... 

If this is the case I'm all for mounting our own operation to sneak in for a look. Do you think we'll get many volenteers?
 >:D ;D
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 18:53:38 »
Oh please Miss, take Sherlock Karim with you on this mission   :yup: :yup: :yup:!!!

Karim >:D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 19:29:17 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Saskia

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 09:18:25 »
Wow a lot of great new items to burglar my wallet. Each year I seem to have the same problem. A lot of great new stuff and due to finances I'm having to choose what to buy. Which leaves me with stuff I'm thinking of buying next year, but then the new stuff is coming out. End result, my wishlist is getting bigger each year.

For now I'm really in love with the meerkats and the new swimmingpool with the house.