Author Topic: Who says drinking beer causes you to gain weight?........REVISED PICTURE!  (Read 6947 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
The question is; Who says drinking beer causes you to gain weight? From the results of tests conducted, it does if you don't put your tankard down before standing on the scales :lol:! I hope you all enjoy this light hearted joke! BTW, there are some members avatars in the picture who were involved with conducting the tests, can you identify some of them?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:52:05 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Who says beer makes you gain weight?........
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 17:16:01 »
Well, there's you, me, Tim and I think also Ben.  There's also someone who might be Little Jo.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 18:02:34 »
Well, there's you, me, Tim and I think also Ben.  There's also someone who might be Little Jo.

Well done Gordon! I don't have many avatars that are exact replicas, but I did the best I could! There is one guest from Playmoboard who is a classic, & was vital to the tests, any ideas?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 18:04:48 »

There is one guest from Playmoboard who is a classic, & was vital to the tests, any ideas?

ageowns :)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 19:14:31 »
ageowns :)

They're right Sylvia, & one of his friends has his eye on you  ;)! He's got great taste though  ;D!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 19:24:22 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 19:57:44 »

They're right Sylvia, & one of his friends has his eye on you  ;)!

Oh! So he has. ;D

You did a picture switcheroo? Or maybe my sight is starting to fail me. ;)

I really like my new outfit. 8-)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 20:22:42 »
Oh! So he has. ;D
You did a picture switcheroo? Or maybe my sight is starting to fail me. ;)
I really like my new outfit. 8-)

You are correct on the switch a roo part! I started looking around my....display room  :-[, & saw several projects that with a little attention could make some more avatars, like Little Jo in the diving suit, Fire Chief, & yours, which turned out quite stunning if I say so myself! You just look awesome customized in any attire  :inlove:! I may have to keep that one woman pirate figure intact just for your likeness to be close in Playmobil City :P! BTW, your avatar in my picture is wearing knee high black boots  ;)!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 20:59:30 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming

BTW, there are some members avatars in the picture who were involved with conducting the tests, can you identify some of them?

Bill, I know that you included me in the picture ... but, I give up. All the chimps look alike to me ...  :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Bill, I know that you included me in the picture ... but, I give up. All the chimps look alike to me ...  :lol:

So you're the one eyeing Sylvia, you ol' rascal  :lol:! But I see your eye sight is 20/20  :lens:!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming

So you're the one eyeing Sylvia, you ol' rascal  :lol:! But I see your eye sight is 20/20  :lens:!

Whew ...  :0

That's a relief.

I was afraid that I might be the one being sniffed by the dog ... :lol: