Author Topic: Death  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Death
« on: February 22, 2009, 12:23:07 »
A character I initially created and contributed for the PF klicky swapping event, but never showed here and now re-made for my own collection. Legs and head as well as the black cloak are self made casts (so the legs can be clicked into the lower body part as well as the head has the typical "nose" lower part for keeping the figure together); same for the hourglass.

Death leaving underworld

Death sneaking into town

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Death
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 12:57:43 »

This is definitely one of the most sinister customs I have ever laid eyes on. :0

I never thought about the skeleton figures being very spooky before before, but there's something about the grin on this skull face which gives it an aura of evil when combined with those black robes and scythe.

The hourglass you created is absolutely fantastic! :love:

And the photo of Death leaving the Underworld is superb. Very atmospheric! 8-)

Offline peetje

• Playmo Lover
  • peetje
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 13:04:59 »
That is ferry cool.
I like your custom.  :yup:

Love animals.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 14:29:03 »
Another excellent custom Little Jo  :wow:! Is there a hood used in another theme that could be used to cover his head?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 15:53:19 »
Very nice Little Jo, I really like the hourglass also. The use of shadow in the photos is superb, especially against the white of the skeleton.

Gepetto

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 15:57:41 »
Now there is somebody i do not want in my neighborhood . That is a great looking custom Little Joe . The hour glass looks like the old oil lamp very clever and creative design  :)9
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 16:27:53 »
An excellent custom and photography, Jochen, and really spine tingling!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 17:55:39 »
Very nice custom, very atmospheric, and would make a great centrepiece for a Halloween diorama.

It looks like you used the separate skull, rather than the skull from a skeleton, did you try both and opt for this one?

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 01:16:41 »

Wow!

Next step is to make a chess board, and make her play chess with a crusader! :lol:

Perfect!
(Gloomy & perfect!)

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 05:52:59 »
almost too spooky/creepy to look at.  i particularly like the use of the shadows in the photo, as well as the black tunnel from the underworld.  the stark contrast of the very black and the very white add even more to the visual grab.
kaethe