Author Topic: Playmobil City FD getting ready to go to England for training classes. PART 1  (Read 6271 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Playmobil City Fire Department District's 1 & 2 are sending personnel to Tim_W in England for advanced rescue tool training classes. I've decided to use Tim's catch phrase What The.......? in some of the picture captions due to,......well just look, & see! We start out with the unit's arriving at the Playmobil City International Airport with their families, equipment, luggage & gear. The 2 charter jets are being prepared for the flight. Some of these things people just can't understand why they are being sent to Tim, but that's for Tim, & I to know, & the PCFD personnel to find out hence the phrase What The.........?  There is just one question regarding the jets interiors, where's the bathroom for the TransAtlanticFlight because with all of those beverages, or what about the mile high club? This is going to be a continued story like the first photo stories so............TO BE CONTINUED............

An overview of Playmobil City International Airport.

Parking area for unloading PCFD's personnel equipment, & gear out of the SUV's

Customer parking.

Video cameras, & 35MM camera to be used for training films back here in the USA.

Some of the equipment, & gear to be loaded on to the charter jets.

Some pictures of District 1 & 2 personnels families, girlfriends, & wives saying goodbye.

My wife Debbie, & I saying goodbye.

Hey Bill, get a room!

Hey Bobby, are you going anywhere in SUV #1181 in the next 30 minutes?

Bill, don't even think about it!

Saying goodbye to my grandson Brayden.

Saying goodbye to my grandson Mark.

Saying goodbye to my granddaughter Bella.

Bye Pops, luv ya.

Bye Daddy Bill, love you.

Bye Daddy, love you.

Picture of pilots entering the terminal.

Another view.

Control tower.

Watching the action.

What The..................?

What The..........?

What The...........?

Flight maintenence crew prechecking jetliner 1.

Do ya wanna hook up Mickey Mouse ears?

Fill 'er up!

Do you take VISA, what about Pay Pal?

What The..........?

What The................?

What The...............?

What The.............?

What The................?

What The............?

What The..............?

This is so wrong on so many levels!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 00:24:36 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Hello Bill,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your side of the story with us Bill ;D. You have set a very high standard as allways and i will try my best to do the same with my pictures. I find it hard to list the good points in your story's because there are so many. You really did capture the emotions involved in this sort of event. I liked the humor and jokes aswell, it was great to see everyone having such a good time.
I didn't realise you would be joining your men on their visit Bill :D You will be able to get your hands on some of the new gear, i dont think you will be dissapointed :)9 I am just putting the finishing touches to the training programme as we speak, I will PM you shortly  :)

Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Thank you Tim! Now, about me coming with my men, I thought it would be a surprise that only you may have seen ;D! I couldn't pass this opportunity up  ;)! But I will have to admit that it's going to be a little cramped sharing quarters with that blasted snow cat :lol:! I look forward to seeing those new rescue tools in action, & being able to use them!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Bill,

Does this mean you have an avatar now?  I am starting to get used to your smooth story lines and photos, soon I will be expecting a sound track! Have a safe trip.

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Bill,
Does this mean you have an avatar now?  I am starting to get used to your smooth story lines and photos, soon I will be expecting a sound track! Have a safe trip.
Gepetto

Hi Gepetto  :wave:!
I don't know anything about avatars, or even how to do that process  :-[! Although I would like to have an avatar look like me with my fire helmet on  :yup:! I'm just having fun doing the picture stories  ;D! As for sound tracks, I've thought about it, but........just thought about it! There's something about music rights being used without consent yada,yada,yada, but I would like to put music to some of my future photo stories. I've been thinking of an old Miami Vice photo story starring Sprocket, & Stubbs  :lol:, what do you think?
Thank you,
Bill

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Well Bill I am sure you could do your avatar in no time flat if you went back to look at the instructions (it would be old hat to you by now), you might want to take a photo of yourself before you go over the pond and lose your tan.

As for the music, well all things in time, I enjoy your stories enough it will be fine to wait till the music becomes just a natural progression (as it were) and folds effortlessly into the plot.

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Well Bill I am sure you could do your avatar in no time flat if you went back to look at the instructions (it would be old hat to you by now), you might want to take a photo of yourself before you go over the pond and lose your tan.

I'll check on that project before I leave for England with my crew  ;)! In time maybe music, too!
Thanks, Gepetto

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Looking good Bill!

Gepetto

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Another great story, Bill, packed with interesting detail and really catching the scene.

And you have an avatar surely Bill?  The little pic of you on each post.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Another great story, Bill, packed with interesting detail and really catching the scene.
And you have an avatar surely Bill?  The little pic of you on each post.

Thank you Gordon! Yes, after a frustrating endeavor I finally figured out how to post an avatar last night @ about 11:30  >:(! Gepetto, suggested I use the figure in my current photo story that I was just playing around with, & it made sense, so now I have one  ;D! I hope everyone approves, although my wife said it doesn't have enough grey hair, & I told her maybe I need to dye my hair.....she didn't take kindly to my suggestion. My WIFE-----> :hmm:!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 00:31:10 by Bill Blackhurst »