Author Topic: Old Incidents Made New  (Read 6631 times)

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
Re: Old Incidents Made New
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 14:59:55 »
Hey Bill,

Thanks for your interest. I've already started constructing some buildings for the training. I probably will have it start in late December, I'll send you a PM. Anyways, normal traditional helmets and 1 scba and cylinder, PFD has the rest of the equipment. Tim and Gordon's crews are more than welcome to join. I plan to have RIT team training ( rescue of downed firefighters ) and some live fire training.

- Ben

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 15:18:30 »
Hey Bill,
Thanks for your interest. I've already started constructing some buildings for the training. I probably will have it start in late December, I'll send you a PM. Anyways, normal traditional helmets and 1 scba and cylinder, PFD has the rest of the equipment. Tim and Gordon's crews are more than welcome to join. I plan to have RIT team training ( rescue of downed firefighters ) and some live fire training.
 - Ben

That sounds great! I am supposed to be getting some of Tim's men for a large structure fire scene from England, so maybe I can send his men with mine so he doesn't have to double up on delinquent man power, & can save on plane tickets :lol:, that is if he approves this idea with you.
Best Wishes,
Bill
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 19:07:09 »
Gordon's crews are more than welcome to join. I plan to have RIT team training ( rescue of downed firefighters ) and some live fire training.

- Ben

Thanks, Ben, but unfortunately I've too much on my plate at the moment with a bit of ill health on my part and the added demands of doing my 85 year old mother-in-law's tax return (dropped on me one week before the deadline!) and, as from yesterday, dealing with the legal side of her house sale from a distance of 50 miles! 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”