Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station's 1,2,3, & 4 apparatus.  (Read 7115 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master

District 1 Engines: E113, E112, E111, E141, E131, E121.

Rear view of District 1 Engines.

District 1  Tower Ladders, & Ladders: TL114, TL124, L135, L145.

Rear view of District 1 Tower Ladders, & Ladders.

District 1 SUV's, & Specialty Trailers: SUV 1481, & Specialty Trailer ST14A, SUV 1281, & Specialty Trailer ST12A, SUV 1181, & Specialty Trailer ST11A.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 13:52:10 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Wow, one of a type seems not to be enough ...  :o

Same truth as with figures: line-up of several equals is always quite impressive.  :D
I like the details not making same equal at all (different numbers).

So I think your klickies haven't to be afraid about fire with having a staff sized like the number of habitants of a small village.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
An impressive line-up, Bill.  Photos like this are really useful to me to show Diane how short of Playmobil I am.   ;D
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Thank you Little Jo! A compliment coming from you is an honor  ;D! I have always admired your custom Klicky's, & photo stories  :wow:!
But I have a confession, I still have to do a Playmobil City Fire Department District 2 Station's 1,2,3,4, photo story, & I have enough vehicles to do it without using any of them from District 1  :-[! I think I have 11 3880 fire engines, & 3 5716 fire engines now! My next task is going to be taking an inventory of my collection  ???!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
An impressive line-up, Bill.  Photos like this are really useful to me to show Diane how short of Playmobil I am.   ;D

Glad to be of help Gordon! Be sure to tell her that this is only District 1 Stations 1-4  :-[! I still need to do a photo story of District 2 Stations 1-4, & it is a mirror image of District 1 :P! Hey Gordon, make sure you check Station 3, & 4's picture's!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 21:21:05 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Bill it is hard to keep up with your beautiful pictures and set ups  8} I know if i was a fire spirit i would be shaking in my trousers around your neck of the woods  :omg:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Bill it is hard to keep up with your beautiful pictures and set ups  8} I know if i was a fire spirit i would be shaking in my trousers around your neck of the woods  :omg:

Thank you Rasputin! I truly enjoy doing these type's of project's, & I try to replicate what a near perfect real fire department would be like through my designs. You know the kind where city budgets are not a concern, having as many personnel as needed is never a problem, having enough equipment that is always available, & in excellent condition......it isn't reality, but we can pretend, right?

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
I try to replicate what a near perfect real fire department would be like through my designs. You know the kind where city budgets are not a concern, having as many personnel as needed is never a problem, having enough equipment that is always available, & in excellent condition..

Bill,

Would such a place even have fires or need rescues?? Your equipment would spend most of its time in parades. :yup:

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Bill,
Would such a place even have fires or need rescues??  :yup:
Gepetto

Only if we wanted it to, Gepetto, & if we do, we are ready!

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Hello Bill,

Your collection is stunning 8}, really impressive :wow: The more i see your work the more i want to get my fire service back up to scratch again. It has been a long, long time since i gave a low down of my stations and what appliances are allocated. Some of the appliances aren't even in service anymore because i let things slip for a while :-[. I have been digging through my old pictures and have some that i might share with the forum over the next few days. Your posts have really inspired me to get things sorted again.

Thank you for the inspiration Bill...

Tim :)9

(28/5/03/850)