Author Topic: NEW POLICE AND LIVING HOUSE 2008 - UPDATE !!!  (Read 14256 times)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: NEW POLICE AND LIVING HOUSE 2008 - UPDATE !!!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 20:27:53 »

Wow!  :o

I hadn't looked too closely at the new Police sets until Heather put those pics up at PlaymoDB.
Now I can see there's some really cool stuff coming for this theme. :love:

I especially love the jewel thieves set - great to see one is a female!
Finally, some equality of the sexes in Playmobil's criminal underworld. ;D ;)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 22:53:57 »
30 88 3552 on the current ambulances:

and the Blue/Blue old Police light, don't know the part number as I got it on eBay:

There's also various units in the Fire & Rescue vehicles, 30 67 0820 , I can't find the other one but Gordon probably can.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 22:56:49 »
I'll look tomorrow as I've just shut down the disks.

And there's also the new orange light on the 4606 construction truck.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 02:21:34 »
and the Blue/Blue old Police light, don't know the part number as I got it on eBay:

This is an oddity: the box-pictures for 3166 - Police Van and 3904 - Police Car (the Collectobil pictures, anyway) show blue/blue lights, but the instructions for both sets show red/blue lights!  3904 actually has two different instruction sheets and they both show the red/blue light.  The only blue/blue lights I've seen on instruction sheets say "POLIZEI".

Would owners of the above sets please check their instruction sheets to see if you have different versions that I do?

All the Police vehicles, for your browsing pleasure
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 09:11:02 »
This is an oddity: the box-pictures for 3166 - Police Van and 3904 - Police Car (the Collectobil pictures, anyway) show blue/blue lights, but the instructions for both sets show red/blue lights! 
All the Police vehicles, for your browsing pleasure

I think (I'm quite sure ;)) it is that way because PLAYMOBIL had the Blue/Blue lights first but changed it to Blue/Red lights later during the production time.

PS: I haven't forgotten your wishes for better pictures of the police sets - they'll be online today or tomorrow.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 09:43:49 »
Another oddity is that the blue/blue lights are one piece of blue plastic connected together, so to get red/blue the moulding system must have been altered, not just one piece of plastic changed.

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 10:22:03 »
Would owners of the above sets please check their instruction sheets to see if you have different versions that I do?

I have checked my old instructions and found the one included with the 3904 police car (the first version with Blue/Blue lights), which I bought in 1997, when it was released.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 23:28:42 »
Great! I was sure someone would have it.  The instructions I have for 3904 are from 2001 and 2003, so yes, the blue/blue combination was indeed the original.  I'll add in those parts (didn't have the battery-cover, either) and if you could scan for me the full instructions I can keep my sources organized.  Thanks re: better pictures, by the way.

Does anyone have 3166 instructions showing this part?  Just being thorough.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 04:16:36 »

Does anyone have 3166 instructions showing this part?  Just being thorough.
Yup!  I'll do the necessary.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2008, 16:20:48 »
On Friday I saw an ambulance not 100 yards from my house flashing red & blue lights on the roof. It was estate car (stationwagon) size and mostly yellow, not white. The red & blue flashed alternately on both sides.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera handy - but as it was outside the health clinic I'm sure I'll have another opportunity.