Author Topic: Can you order individual animals as spare parts?  (Read 1380 times)

Offline stacigiroux

• Playmo Pal
Can you order individual animals as spare parts?
« on: September 25, 2024, 21:30:37 »
Hello friends!

I am an avid collector of anything animal related. I’ve never tried this, but I’m wondering if it’s possible to order only animal figures from newer sets (like Wiltopia?) in the US? My allocated Playmo storage space is getting much smaller, and I also have many of the same landscape/large pieces in some of the newer animal sets, but I want the varied figures and new molds SO bad!  :lol: Has anyone done this and been successful? I just would hate to waste my time typing up all those specific numbers and relaying them over the phone just to be rejected.

Thanks in advance!! 

Staci

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Re: Can you order individual animals as spare parts?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2024, 14:36:31 »
I've ordered animals from the parts department before, but I've never tried this with Wiltopia. If you do, let us know how it goes.

I email over my parts list, so that I don't have to recite them on the phone. They send a quotation, and then I call them to make the payment.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2024, 14:56:39 »
I've successfully ordered some Wiltopia animals from the German site, but haven't tried in the US. The ones most likely to be available are the small ones part of bigger sets, like the butterflies or birds in the Amazon sets.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2024, 15:24:12 »
I looked up the part numbers of all the Wave 1 Wiltopia animals on playmobil.de. The only ones available were the mouse, two starfish, two herrings and two sets of seashells, pretty much what Tiermann just said. Oh and two squirrels for 1,000€ ! If they aren't available from the German parts service, it's probably unlikely they will be available from US parts service.  :(
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2024, 14:09:58 »
Those might be the most expensive squirrels ever recorded
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2024, 06:37:07 »
There was a pegasus or unicorn for 10000 eur.. or was it 11000?

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2024, 14:28:15 »
Do we think it's items that were previously available through DS and they just jack the price instead of removing it (for some technical reason?) or is it an error?