Author Topic: NovaBombardment's Latest Purchases.  (Read 2548 times)

Offline NovaBombardment

• Mii Enthusiast
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Enjoy what you like.
Re: NovaBombardment's Latest Purchases.
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2024, 18:59:41 »
The "Belle Tower" as I've been calling it is my favourite new Junior set for 2024. It's a music box that plays Beauty and the Beast music, but for the life of me I can't identify what song it's supposed to be. It might be a background track that I'm not familiar with, or it's just been too long since I saw the movie.

Either way, it sounds like a typical chiming music box, and doesn't just play an MP3. As the music box plays, the image in the middle spins around to show other characters. It also makes Belle spin around in the tower slowly. You can also remove the little window cover and have Belle peek out the window. It's okay though! She's already in the ball gown, so she's not sad and is enjoying her stay by this point. :lol:

The Belle figure is really lovely too, and I got some nice lighting for these photos. Belle always had the best dress of all the Disney Princesses. She went from a lovely lady to a gorgeous super star whenever she had the ball gown on.  8} I made sure to show off her little ponytail too, as it's not apparent in any of the official photos. I also showed her outside the dress as that was requested before.

Easily my favourite Junior set from 2024, and I highly recommend it! It's way better than the Cinderella castle, even though it's not as grand. Also while it doesn't actually include a Beast figure, Marlie made sure to make it into the outtakes to play the role. :lol:

I bought this Winnie the Pooh balance pot since I thought Marlie would like to chase it, but it was the first total dud where he doesn't care about it. That was a bit of a let down, but I still enjoy spinning it around myself. :lol: It can break dance really well if you put some spin on it!

I still have to post about the aqua sets at some point, but time has been an issue for me as I've been very busy. I'll get to it at some point, I swear! I hope to post more again soon! I took a bit of a break, but I'm back into it now. :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 20:15:00 by NovaBombardment »
I discovered Playmobil via the Wii game in 2023.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: NovaBombardment's Latest Purchases.
« Reply #31 on: Today at 06:41:49 »
Thank you for the detailed pics.. I hope I can find Belle sometime... A nice 123 klicky..