Author Topic: Klicky-me  (Read 4196 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Klicky-me
« on: August 29, 2007, 13:39:29 »
He's a bit like your "mini me" then, I suppose? ;)

Sylvia's comment got me thinking, I know people often have a custom Klicky as their avatar, but is this the same as a Klicky-me?

Do people have a Klicky they most identify with, or one they've built specifically to resemble themselves, or represent themselves in the Klicky world?

It would be great to see pictures, if this isn't duplicating something elsewhere on the board.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: Klicky-me
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 15:25:09 »

Hello, Martin ...

Little Jo is Playmofriend's heraldic genius!

He has done an incredible job of keeping up with all of our avatars. And, as you suspected, many of us actually look like our "Klicky-Me's" ... :lol:

And, yes, I look just like my avatar ...  ;D

Click HERE to see Little Jo's Playmofriend's avatar collection.

All the best,
Richard

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 16:42:56 »
I, too, look like my avatar.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 18:35:13 »
I also can line up in the queue of "me too" mini-me avatars. My avatar actually looks typically how I'm dressed in free time: the blue jeans (sometimes also black jeans), a checked shirt, the white/beige jacket, and most important the shiny black shoes (I always wear black shoes). Also my hair color is brown ... somehow ... but I must admit that it becomes more and more grey (some already white) over they years ...  :(  :lol:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 23:53:19 »
I only look a little bit like my avatar. More so when I'm really hungry.

My secondary avatar looks a bit more like the real me, though not how I dress most days.
http://flickr.com/photos/71879015@N00/1261743789/
He's much easier to take on trips though, this photo being from my recent camping trip.

Should someone  :wave: want to make one up he is 30 00 5560 from the 3803 Express Stagecoach set, along with the fairy wings 30 02 4310 (need 2) and holder 30 02 4300. The wand is from the Santa's Sleigh set or most recently the 7927 magic Workshop add-on.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 00:00:42 by Tiermann »

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 07:07:55 »
I do not look like my avatar.
right now, there is only a simpsons-me...
people say, it in fact DOES look like me.  :hmm:

best
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 08:34:52 »
My current avatar figure is loosely based on my actual appearance although the hair colour is not entirely accurate.
Hair is more mousey with streaks of grey nowadays. *sigh*

My previous incarnation at PF was a buck-toothed, tail-thumping beaver.
I think hope that I look more like the new avatar. :P

;D

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 08:06:13 »
My secondary avatar looks a bit more like the real me, though not how I dress most days.
http://flickr.com/photos/71879015@N00/1261743789/
He's much easier to take on trips though, this photo being from my recent camping trip.

Should someone  :wave: want to make one up he is 30 00 5560 from the 3803 Express Stagecoach set, along with the fairy wings 30 02 4310 (need 2) and holder 30 02 4300. The wand is from the Santa's Sleigh set or most recently the 7927 magic Workshop add-on.

Uh, for sure I would like to make one up -- the wings I have already, the wand probably too. (Although I must admit, that the glasses are missing ...  :P)
I understood the hint  ;)

I do not look like my avatar.

best
socrates

Wow, yes, actually indeed the Simpson variant comes very close ...
(Although having seen quite some Simpson episodes I can't remember this character.)

My previous incarnation at PF was a buck-toothed, tail-thumping beaver.
I think hope that I look more like the new avatar. :P

I think according to your photos it actually looks quite good like yourself, so no need for hope: it's a fact. ^-^
You changed your background recently? Is there any wider view with interesting details in the background?

Now after Tim has coming out how his "really" mini-me looks like, just Customizer and Tim W has to be pined down on a avatar to be re-created for my avatar gallery.  :P

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 05:07:46 »
I totally don't look like me avatar.  ;D But my avatar is the great-great-great-grandfather of a sailor from a well known (in Europe at least) series of comic-books. And that sailor's best friend is a reporter ... who I resemble probably much more (with exception for the clothes) ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 09:40:33 »
I think according to your photos it actually looks quite good like yourself, so no need for hope: it's a fact. ^-^

:)

You changed your background recently? Is there any wider view with interesting details in the background?

It's not very interesting - just a simple duotone background created from a gradient in Paint Shop. The colour is called "desert landscape."  ;)

I felt like doing something different but my camera is not working at the moment, so all I could do was play around with pics I already had. :(