Author Topic: 6816 - Country fisherman with pond and animals  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
Re: 6816 - Country fisherman with pond and animals
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 22:11:25 »
So no more magnetic rods and fish then? The fish appears to have a hole in it's mouth where the magnet used to go and the rod "hook" looks longer so as to be stuck in the fish.
Maybe this isn't a new thing, I know geobra has a thing about using metal these days.

Great set though.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 00:18:09 »
The magnetic rods were discontinued a while back, I only just noticed recently myself.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 04:32:47 »
Can't wait to get this set! In fact I want to get several and paint some of the heron white. We have a lot of blue heron near where I live, but even bigger numbers of great egrets. In fact I see them daily flying over my house while walking my dog. For me a zoo diorama isn't complete without wild egrets taking advantage of the steady supply of food in various watery exhibits!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 13:29:01 »
Can't wait to get this set! In fact I want to get several and paint some of the heron white. We have a lot of blue heron near where I live, but even bigger numbers of great egrets. In fact I see them daily flying over my house while walking my dog. For me a zoo diorama isn't complete without wild egrets taking advantage of the steady supply of food in various watery exhibits!

Or an Everglades diorama! There's possibilities to be had from this set
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 17:17:29 »
Just wanted to say I was so excited after your review that I went to pick up two of these sets yesterday  :love:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 19:12:32 »
It looks like a great nature set, aside from the modern clicky it seems fine for any forest set up.