Author Topic: 5578 - Fitness Room  (Read 2982 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 5578 - Fitness Room
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 20:12:46 »
Sure: I can do that tomorrow.  I'll take the klicky somewhere else to take the photo - I had a lot of trouble with the photos on the (usual) dining table, because it is so blocked from light with buildings at the moment.   :)

Just wanted a peek, no need for a great quality one ;)

Thanks!

(btw, we had an issue with the dog too, but with my first Airgam guy :(  )

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 20:26:31 »
 :)  OK, have a peek, then!  The colour is not great on the photo, but she is wearing a light brown tiny t-shirt under her pinkish top.

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 21:00:00 »
Thanks - she looks nice.. Isn't that supposed to be skin? (paint jobs are worse and worse :( )

Interesting wrist things too!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 21:37:40 »
Thanks - she looks nice.. Isn't that supposed to be skin? (paint jobs are worse and worse :( )

Maybe she just has weird tan lines. :P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 21:47:56 »
I forgot to mention in my reply that the "double" ponytail is a clever idea.

As regards the top, I'm sure that it's a t-shirt or similar and not meant to be her skin colour.  The body colour is moulded in, as it were, by the colour of the plastic used, so, either the wrong colour was used for the torso or the wrong colour for the arms, head and legs, and these all seem to match.  So my guess is it's a t-shirt or under-vest.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 07:56:11 »
I forgot to mention in my reply that the "double" ponytail is a clever idea.

Yep, with the different "attachments", we can get several styles, and the "base" is great too!

As regards the top, I'm sure that it's a t-shirt or similar and not meant to be her skin colour.  The body colour is moulded in, as it were, by the colour of the plastic used, so, either the wrong colour was used for the torso or the wrong colour for the arms, head and legs, and these all seem to match.  So my guess is it's a t-shirt or under-vest.

Really? I'm quite convinced it's meant to be skin. A LOT of klickys have painted skin. I think it's sort of a tank top - the neck is showing in front too. But the mismatch color IS a problem... <sigh>

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 13:15:51 »
I have a feeling that after such a life of luxuries & indulgence, I will have to get such equipement for my little victorians  :lol:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 13:29:02 »
Maybe she just has weird tan lines. :P

:lol: I think that's the case here. It probably is supposed to be skin. It looks like it might be the shade of printing used on torsos of the lighter figures.
~Pynedor~

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 14:28:55 »
I did not notice the difference of colour in the skin tone until you mention it and dear God, have you got eagle eyes Guys  :lens:

Thank the Lord that we are discussing tan lines at the shoulders level  :P
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Pippa

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 18:33:26 »
Really? I'm quite convinced it's meant to be skin. A LOT of klickys have painted skin. I think it's sort of a tank top - the neck is showing in front too. But the mismatch color IS a problem... <sigh>

I think it's meant to be skin too.  Very frustrating that they are getting so sloppy with the paint work.  I hope the get their quality control standards back up.

Great review - that exercise bike is perfect and I had no idea about the new hair.  It's very intriguing.  Definitely need to get this set :)