Author Topic: 5575 Pool (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)  (Read 6536 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
5575 Pool (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)
« on: August 06, 2014, 07:30:26 »
There's a wide variety of Playmobil pools, but this new one might just be the best one yet. It would totally work for a zoo as well.

This is what the box looks like:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: 5575 Pool (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 07:35:04 »
I love everything about it: the plants, the stone walls, the decking, the see-through part...

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 07:40:19 »
The clickies are nice too. I'm not too fond of the woman's hairdo, but it seems to be the only type that allows for those funky sunglasses.

The new parasol-with-table is gorgeous! And I think the red armchair makes much more sense as poolside furniture. For some reason I never really liked it inside a house.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 07:47:56 »

It's only €19,99 on the Playmobil website, but I payed €24,99 for it in Bart Smit. Bummer  :)

This is plain weird, though: the German website offers the Villa itself for €119,99 (although it's not available yet) and the add-on Guesthouse for €56,99.
The Belgian website has the villa for €99,99 (!) and the add-on guesthouse for €51,99. That's a free pool thrown in if you live in Belgium - and if you're smart enough to order it through their website, and not buy it on shelf, that is!!  :-[

Ah well, at least Patrick and Sonia look happy  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 08:08:16 »
Thanks for another great review!

This one is on the buy list - that stone work convinced me :love: 

I like the woman's hair, but not in blonde. Not fond of the indian skintone (I know they mean tan, but to me that is indian - maybe because my sister's indians were the first with it, way back then) with blonde hair. Easily fixed ;)

I do wonder how easy it is to cover the transparent "see through" part of the pool with.. something.

(I think Patrick seems overdressed for the pool. ;D )

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 10:48:45 »
Great review, Birdie!  Sonia and Patrick are truly living the high life now.  I think the whole set is the best pool I've seen so far.  It is very sophisticated and tastefully done. 

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 12:29:52 »
I absolutely LOVE this pool. I've recently discovered organic swimming pools and am very taken with that possibility, and was excited to realize that's what this pool is! With the plants in it for natural filtration and cleaning and all. I think it's awesome. And other than that, it's such a modern design with the plexiglass sides and all. And I agree, that chair makes great outdoor furniture and looks very luxurious out on the deck.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 12:47:22 »
Great review once again, Birdie! The pool design is gorgeous, and the accessories and furniture are very nice as well! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 13:32:28 »
Thanks for the review. When I first saw that swimming pool I liked it, now I'm hooked.

When you have time, could you show us how the swimming pool looks like filled with water?
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 13:42:01 »
It has a great modern luxurious look to it, perfect for any clickies who want to live the high life.
(though at the same time I pity any clicky with a pool at their house since then all clickies will want to swim there.)