Author Topic: Our Crazy Deal of the Decade!  (Read 4480 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Our Crazy Deal of the Decade!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 23:10:55 »
No clearance in our store, just 20% off all playmo.

Bought the nice yellow take-along Cowboy set. 

Bonnie
, if you could get the 5 others I would buy them or could I get the TRU sku # off the receipt so I can check if other stores have them. Its usually a state by state thing though  :'(
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 23:44:00 »
Ras, we're still not entirely sure we aren't going to buy the others when we get paid. ;) But here's the SKU: 4008789059239
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 00:16:42 »
Ras, we're still not entirely sure we aren't going to buy the others when we get paid. ;) But here's the SKU: 4008789059239

Thanks for the Sku #  :wow:

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 12:11:01 »
So true!  Bonniebeth's great score sent me to TRU yesterday where I bought even more Playmobil that I don't need  ;D.  There weren't any schools but I did get 2 FAO soldiers for about $2 each, 2 half-price advent calendars, the big FAO Victorian set for $35, and some Series 4 figures at $2.39 (I will squeeze, poke, and fondle them in the comfort and privacy of my own home, then return any I don't want later.  ;))

ToysRUs has lots of sets on clearance now - looks like most of the dinosaurs, some western, and more I don't remember at the mment.  If there is a set you like, use the price checker and see if it's marked for clearance.  All sets, including clearance items, are still 20% off until Saturday, March 29

Great hunting! Kind of jealous about the $35 FAO  :lol:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 01:58:42 »
Wow, congratulations!

Normal retail price, $105. Sale price $16.80!!!!

:(o): Such enormous discounts are impossible in Belgium, and also in most other EU-countries I think...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 12:02:28 »
Wow, that seems like quite the deal! Nice find!
~Pynedor~

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 02:23:08 »
say whaaaaaaaaaaat?!!

that's awesome!!

I saw one today in B.A. for a $1000 dollars.... so you think I should get it?   :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 13:55:05 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: No, I think I'd probably skip that one, Gaston!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2014, 03:20:55 »
Thanks for tip.  I found the FAO set for $35 at a TRU a few days ago.  Sadly, they only had one.

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2014, 01:14:00 »
Thanks for tip.  I found the FAO set for $35 at a TRU a few days ago.  Sadly, they only had one.

Same here. I had the customer service agent do a store search for more but it was showing up as unavailable, discontinued.