Author Topic: 5608 western carry set review  (Read 3583 times)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: 5608 western carry set review
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 03:26:40 »

Thanks for the review.  Great looking set.

Does anybody know if this set is going to be released outside of France? specifically USA. I really want to get about 10 of these great little sets for building up the western collection
Ras, I ordered this set yesterday from playmobil usa.  It's on the website.
http://www.playmobil.us/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=5608&showSpareParts=false&cgid=Western#cgid=Western&start=2

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 13:19:55 »
Thanks for the review.  Great looking set.
Ras, I ordered this set yesterday from playmobil usa.  It's on the website.
http://www.playmobil.us/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=5608&showSpareParts=false&cgid=Western#cgid=Western&start=2

thank you  :)9
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 22:28:00 »
aren't the new blankets the real cloth ones? If it came with the old hard plastic molded one I think this would have been more than perfect, especially since DS parts would have them to re-order for all the ones we are missing. 

I agree.  The plastic ones are so much better than the cloth ones.  I think we only have 1 yellow and 1 gray one left... all of the others disappeared into no man's land!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Cloud Strife

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 13:55:40 »
Thanks for the review. I like the colors on the figures in this one. They must be listening to Tahra about doing more figures in browns.

I hope this is directional for the company.  It's so nice to have sets that don't have the eye-searing colors of the past few years.  I am not opposed to bright color per se but they should be used sparingly to have more impact. 

This is available in the US website now and am debating whether to complete my cart order...just so much to buy, which one first!