Author Topic: Scott's Big Adventure  (Read 5340 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Scott's Big Adventure
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 22:50:35 »
Not over yet... right?

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2013, 11:18:06 »
I'm curious to see the pictures of him arriving back home with his friends. He'll have some tales to tell I'm sure!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 17:27:12 »
I'm curious to see the pictures of him arriving back home with his friends. He'll have some tales to tell I'm sure!

Me too! :) Wanna see him safely back home.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2013, 22:42:59 »
Not over yet... right?

Me too! :) Wanna see him safely back home.

Of course will keep you all posted I'm eagerly awaiting his arrival back home as are his friends who are wondering when he's going to get back they want to see that he's safe and that he's been fixed up properly plus they need all the help they can get with the footpath  ;) ;D I hope he'll be back when I get home on Monday but, judging by the amount of time it took for him to land in Portugal Tuesday might be a more realistc estimate.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2013, 22:14:04 »
After a wait which seemed to last for an eternity we got home yesterday to find a small parcel waiting on the table the guys were curious it said it was from Portugal could it possibly be?

Wahay Scott was back he was getting a bit bored of being stuck in the box for so long and was keen to get out but, he had a surprise or two for all of us

:o  :love: He'd brought back some of his friends from Portugal who couldn't wait to see this strange new world called England

We also got a bag of body parts, heads, hair, frames etc. loads of useful tools and other accessories which were less unexpected as Tahra had very kindly asked me if there was anything I was after, some very useful stuff in there including some snow shovels which'll be well used now since it's leaf clearing time and soon snow shovelling time.

The Policemen and Knights also got some useful stuff a couple of flails a saddle so my Swan Knight ould ride his horse in comfort and a new suit of armour and shield for my old childhood Knight he says he thinks he looks much smarter now  ;) :knight: and the Police got some walkie talkies, handcuffs and an extra megaphone plus they looked much smarter wearing some of the extra helmets that came in the lot of Playmobil I bought on Monday and not forgetting the new recruit who also arrived with that lot

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=13326.msg246372#new 

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2013, 22:20:41 »

We've already managed to make some new men out of some of the body parts

The bearded fella in the checked shirt is going to be customised with a bit of careful painting and a custom blad head so he hopefully looks a bit like our boss at BTCV. Oh yes and the video camera and big cmaera with tripod also came in this parcel very cool the guys are having loads of fun with those accessories

Well from me Scotty and all his friends we say a great big :thanks: to Tahra for all her help and kindess and all the extra accessories Scott says he really enjoyed his time in Portugal, exploring the Playmomountains and meeting the local Klickies and he's glad that he got sent back with his new friends, he says he appreciates the extra tools and the wooly hat which is very useful back in chilly Sheffield   ;)  :)9

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2013, 00:16:41 »
Great to see he arrived home safely! Looks like there's a great homecoming party under way.  :D

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 09:18:18 »
Glad to see him return safely, along with new friends and a lot of goodies! Look's like christmas comes early to your clickies this year!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 12:09:12 »
Great to see he arrived home safely! Looks like there's a great homecoming party under way.  :D

Yeah he was happy to be reunited with his friends when he'd had a good rest from all that travelling  ;)

Glad to see him return safely, along with new friends and a lot of goodies! Look's like christmas comes early to your clickies this year!

Thanks Scott was rather surprised and a little overwhelmed by the new army that greeted him when he got back  :o I've gotta agree with you with the big haul I picked up on Monday and now all the extras that Scott came back with it is rather like Christmas or in our house Hannukkah has come early plus I know I shouldn't spend more money but, I'm going to try and get the Pirate Advent calendar and maybe some figures from the latest series of Mystery figures this week  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2013, 19:00:51 »
We're all happy here to see the little guy back home, among friends, old and new :)

(actually, I had both his friends done, and the tools set aside before I asked what you needed ;)  Got those right! )