Author Topic: Chivalry and Dread.  (Read 16359 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: Chivalry and Dread.
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2014, 17:23:20 »
 :o What a horrible turn of events the Knights are all being very brave but, clearly challenged to their limits I hope they can stop the Dread Baron and his evil companions before they do any more damage  :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2014, 18:51:21 »
Great story telling! You are doing a magnificent job with this, thank you!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2014, 20:02:15 »
Amazing action pics! The fight in the stairs ones really stand out!

Great stuff! :wow:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2014, 08:01:26 »
 :omg:  Unexpected turn of events!

I absolutely LOVE 'the archer jumping out the window'-shot and all the suspense you created.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2014, 11:06:11 »
Frederick takes a deep breath before he jumps from the balcony, on the back of the archer as he tries to ride away!

Frederick: "You won't get away under my watch!"

Frederick struggles with the archer, before he manages to pull him off his horse and is quick to subdue him.

It seems Roderick managed to defeat his opponent in the meanwhile as well.

Frederick puts the archer against the wall and pulls his hood from his head. "Let's see what kind of face you are hiding."

Much to his surprise, the archer is not too young anymore despite jumping out of windows.
Roderick walks over to Frederick with his new prisoner.
Frederick: "Hey, you caught yours too. Too bad hardly anyone got to see our heroics here."
Roderick: "That they are stopped is all that matters. Let's bring them over to the field so everyone can see they won't cause any more harm."

In the meanwhile, all knights are rushing to their horses to chase after the Dread Baron as Henry gets back on his feet.

Henry sighed: "I'll never be a great knight like my brother.."
Jacques de Ridefort put a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him. "Don't listen to what that baron says.. creating fear and doubt are his ways. You have proven your bravery several times today. None of us are a knight like your brother.. we are all knights in our own way. Find your own path Henry, you are not your brother.. speaking of which, let's go see him. "

They move back to the stage. Elena smiles when she sees Henry is alright. "It's good to see you are unharmed Henry, I didnt want to say it with that baron still around, but Cedric lives! I didn't want to risk the baron wanting to kill him if he found out."

Henry smiled as he heard this good news, then he looked at the nun standing next to Cedric who was holding the arrow.
Maria the Nun: "It was close, but the arrow missed his heart. There's some stuff on the tip though.. it was coated in poison! I managed to get most of it out so he will make it.. but there's no telling how long it will take before he is concious again."
Henry smiled, very happy to know his brother survived: "Bless you good woman, you saved our brother's life! I could kiss you!"
Maria smiled: "It's quite alright, just lending a caring hand."

Roderick and Frederick arrive at the stage with their prisoners, surprised to see Cedric laying unconcious on the stage.

Roderick: "What happened here?"
Henry: "Cedric.. he jumped in front of the king to protect him from an arrow. The dread Baron got away. Cedric will be alright though.. but it will take a while."
Frederick: "That's terrible news, we did catch the archer though, and the big guy here that was protecting him. I bet they are palls of the dread baron."

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2014, 12:18:43 »
Henry narrowed his eyes at the old man who almost killed his brother and was quick to draw his sword as he moved towards him.
"I should put an end to you right here and now for what you did to my brother!"

Maria was quick to shout her objections in panic: "Thou shall not kill, thou shall not kill!"
Jacques was holding Henry back. "You'd be no better than him if you kill him while he is unarmed."
Elena pleaded with him as well: "Please Henry, he's not worth it."

Reluctantly, Henry put's his sword away. "Answer me this then, why did you do it?"
The Shadow: "The Shadow is a highly trained proffesional archer, the shadow does not reveal any information about his targets or employers."

Prince Edward makes his way past his soldiers and back to the field. "My congratulations on capturing these criminals, but I will take it from here. That arrow barely missed me."
In the meanwhile, the swan squires and the nun are carefully moving Cedric to a better place.

Prince Edward: "My soldiers will take these prisoners away. I will personally question them about the whereabouts of the Dread Baron."
Guard Captain: "No you won't, these men will be taken to the prison here."

Prince Edward: "What?! how dare you question your betters! This is an outrage!"
Guard Captain: "These men where commiting crimes in my city, so they will be put on trial here and nowhere else. If you don't like it, take it up with Baron Blacktower." Obviously the guard captain has no time to put up with entitled royalty and just wants to do his job.

He gestures to several guards to take away the prisoners. "Sir Roderick, Sir Frederick, my thanks for capturing these men." The guard captain politely bows to Roderick and Frederick before leading the prisoners away.

Prince Edward watched at this quite displeased.. this wasnt at all how he had wanted it to happen. But he couldnt risk making too much of a fuss over this.

A distraction is provided when the knights return back to the city, without the Dread Baron.

Sir Constantine: "We lost his trail, but he will be tracked down. There is no telling where and when he will strike again.. With Cedric defeated, I fear he may come back to this land."

Henry: "Cedric survived, but he will need time to recover."
Constantine smiled, before his face turned serious again. "That is good news, but we will need a plan on how to proceed from here.. we can't just wait for the Dread Baron to strike. While this is not our land, the Baron has struck down two of our brothers in arms and ruined this noble tournament. We can't let him get away with it."

((will be continued soon.))

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:25:24 by Rhalius »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2014, 18:05:59 »
That's quite right, we can't let him get away with this outrage! The Dread Baron will be the Dead Baron before this is through! Why our troops will...er...um...

sorry, don't mean to hijack the story, very involving though. I can assure you that baron fellow wont find any safe haven in Pavelonia.  :D

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2014, 21:07:33 »
EXCELLENT! Great story, Rhalius! You did an outstanding job, I love it!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2014, 23:35:15 »
Constantine stepped off his horse. "I can't continue the persuit for now, first I need to bring my son back home. Then I will return to see how I can help."

Henry: "We understand, it will be safer."
Frederick: "Maybe the three of us could go after the baron as well, we make a good team together."
Roderick: "It's better for us to bring back Cedric to the castle and protect the royal family, the blacktowers and Cedric. That is our duty. It's up to our lords to decide where they need us."

Henry: "I don't like it either Frederick.. but I have to agree with Roderick.. we will have to not carry our own tasks, but also those of Cedric while he recovers. And that won't be a simple task."

Prince Edward: "Since the Dread Baron escaped from my dungeons, I wish to make amends.. I will go after the Dread Baron myself, and will take the forces I have in the city along with me. We won't go home untill he is captured."

Duke Alymere smiled: "Good, we will go with you then! together we will surely find and capture him!"

Sir Constantine: "That is settled then! Prince Edward and his men, along with the other tournament knights will go after the baron. I'll catch up with you later."
Elena: "Just be carefull, alright?"
Sir Roland: "Don't worry fair maiden. We work together, and will prevail!"

As the small army of knights and soldiers leaves town, those that stay behind discuss how they will proceed.

Frederick: "I'm not sure if its that safe to let Prince Edward and his small army move freely through the kingdom.."
Sir Constantine: "Don't worry about it.. I know many of the other knights quite well. Have faith in them."
Roderick: "We should find King Phillip.. he will know what to do."

The crusaders remained behind as well, having other obligations.

Sir Jacques de Ridefort: "It is a pity that we cannot help you right now.. if the need is greed you only need to send a message and we will come however. We really need to focus on our recruitment plants for now.. which means I will be able to offer much more help in the long run."
Charles: "I'd like to help though.. perhaps I can be send to them earlier, once the recruitment gets going?"
Jacques: "A good idea! Yes, that will be alright."

As the crusaders left to put their plans into action, Sir Constantine said his goodbyes as well.

Sir Constantine: "I will return to help the other knights search for the dread baron as soon as I can, but for now I'll leave to return my son home. Give Cedric my regards please.. I hope he will recover soon."
Henry: "Thanks for everything.. and I will. We will meet again soon enough I am sure!"

Slowly, things where growing rather quiet in town, and our three friends are left to discuss what happened, now that it was just them and Elena.

((will be continued soon.))

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2014, 21:54:51 »
I've caught up on the last few happenings, Rhalius, and your tale continues to be excellent. That attack was definitely a suspenseful turn. That was quite a jump that Frederick made onto the archer's horse!
~Pynedor~