Author Topic: Our latest Diorama  (Read 4063 times)

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Our latest Diorama
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 11:29:53 »
Hello ,
Here are some more pictures ( inc. inside the castle )

Hope you like it , greetings.

We will upload later,  a link to youtube for the movie of this diorama .

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 15:07:10 »
Wow, very cool!  Looks like the room is just the right size for it.  ;)  Thanks for the great pictures.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 15:32:24 »
Nice! This looks very cool. <*)
~Pynedor~

Offline wezcartoons

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 21:37:24 »
Excellent photos. How on earth did you manage to fit so much in without knocking it over when you set it up? I imagine some kind of Mission Impossible style apparatus, suspending you from the ceiling...ha!

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 23:09:02 »
Excellent photos. How on earth did you manage to fit so much in without knocking it over when you set it up? I imagine some kind of Mission Impossible style apparatus, suspending you from the ceiling...ha!
Well your almost right  :lol: , we just make a few open spot's to put our feet to set them en take some pictures/film it .
Btw for all of you , the movie is ready , ill upload it when it's morning here on youtube so you can get the link in the afternoon ( gmt+1) ? It's 14+ Minutes  ;D

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 10:13:05 »
Amazing diorama with so many details, I like it very much, congrats. Thanks a lot for sharing.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Online Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 11:43:33 »
It looks like a wonderfull city, let's hope those brave templars will be able to keep those villagers safe.  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 15:37:12 »
What a great diorama. I love when they are all packed in like that to create a very busy scene. You have a great looking collection but no fault of your own its very heavy on the military side, so few civilans to even worry about.

Come on Geobra get a clue and mold us all some big civilian sets.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 17:24:50 »
What a great castle  :clap: :clap: :clap: - I envy you the space you have there in which to build it .
and I love the flying dragon  :love:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 18:21:52 »
What a great diorama. I love when they are all packed in like that to create a very busy scene. You have a great looking collection but no fault of your own its very heavy on the military side, so few civilans to even worry about.

Come on Geobra get a clue and mold us all some big civilian sets.
Indeed i dont have to many civilians , defently need 20+ but they are so hard to find you know , even on the exposition's you dont get to see them so much , mostly there are pirates villians or victorian villians , but you know we just keep searching end defently get some more !
Let's hope for late 2013/ early 2014 we get a new Knights set , or a DS - Set where you can get like 10 medieval villans for a nice price  ;)
& Thanks to everybody who put a reaction , i'm breaking this castle down on the moment en were looking to build something new , we want a small but high castle now  :love:
The movie will get on , just need to find some time to upload it .
Greetings PlaymoFrankJon