Author Topic: ancient chinese farmers  (Read 2413 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: ancient chinese farmers
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 13:48:54 »
I recognized the arms... my first thought was the series 1 female robber... but then I thought they might be curved so that it was probably the pirate...  :lol:

WOW, you sure have a photographic memory......I used 2 pairs of these brown tattered sleeved arms to make 2 chinese klickies with brown sleeves BUT was sure I only bought 1 such pirate and was wondering where the other pair came from :P
AND you just reminded me it was from my female Fi?ure robber!!  ;) (for your info, her arms are not bent ;D will show you the 2nd brown sleeved chinese later)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 15:45:49 »
I should have logged in sooner, I would have won the prize. ;D Nice way to use the bandages, and the customs look great! That guy doesn't look so sure he wants that goose killed.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 21:56:18 »
These look great, cheng! ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 09:39:24 »
thanks Pynedor !

I should have logged in sooner, I would have won the prize. ;D Nice way to use the bandages, and the customs look great! That guy doesn't look so sure he wants that goose killed.

no prize for spoil sports anyway :P sorry, just kidding bb!
I was going to title it as "quarrelling neighbours" ;D but our klickies are always smiling, so it wouldnt have been convincing, but this next pic (I was going to show that the second pair of female Fi?ures robber has 'male' brown(sleeved) arms, might be more convincing, with more neighbours joining in the quarrel ;))

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 09:43:03 »
ooops wrong photo :P

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 12:05:03 »
Nice group.  :)
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 17:36:15 »
The goose is ours!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 21:44:32 »
You better have brought more then a pitch-fork if you think your walking back to your hut with MY goose!!
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 22:47:12 »
I think they look great and I wish Geobra would take some notes on so many of your great asian customs.

Now how on earth are they going to slaughter that goose with a fork ??  :lol: I want to see pictures of that  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 23:56:13 »
Very nice customs, and good idea about the cut bandages as rolled-up sleeves!  :)9

About the brown torn sleeves, they come with 3 figures; the female bandit from series 1 and the Pirate-special as mentioned by the others, but there is also a pirate with the same torso and sleeves (but with blue kneetrousers) which came with the infamous 4290 Pirates' ship  :P
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-4312

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!