Author Topic: new western sets in the US.  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
new western sets in the US.
« on: September 02, 2012, 23:31:03 »
I noticed that on the playmibil USA page that all the new western stuff is available.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: new western sets in the US.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 23:57:51 »
 :o :o :o :o :o That's news indeed!!!! Why, I wonder? That's a really strange development, but a good one!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 23:58:37 »
Hey, so is the new pony ranch stuff! I guess if it's at TRU, then why not?
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 00:56:35 »
I've seen most of the Western stuff at TRU last week. Not the fort, but most of the other sets. Neat. And they were on sale.  It seems the prices at TRU and at the US Playmobil site are about the same.  Now we just have to wait for the sales. My guess is we'll get a better price at the MPB site particularly when they include free shiping. YEEEEHAAAAA
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 01:01:56 by Jay »

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 01:22:26 »
Saw the new Native American village at TRU, sweet but a little spendy.  Then I came home and the whole wave is available on the website.  Nice!  I hope they send out a 20% coupon again soon or TRU has a sale.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 15:31:18 »
That's really unexpected, it's a major change of strategy for them.

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 15:44:10 »
That's really unexpected, it's a major change of strategy for them.

it seems to be, maybe more themes will be released sooner. I just hope it is not an indicator that the sets are selling so slowly in Europe that geobra was able to take half of the inventory and ship it abroad
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 19:42:55 »
I doubt it, I think it would be too soon to know. Didn't the western stuff just become available in August?

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 14:09:27 »
So far I have bought three sets. I noticed that all three were made in separate countries so that's how they made it here so quick I suppose. The wagon set5248 was made in Czech republic. Set 5250 bandit hideout was made in Malta. Set 5249 union artillery set was made in Germany.

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 14:41:45 »
So far I have bought three sets. I noticed that all three were made in separate countries so that's how they made it here so quick I suppose. The wagon set5248 was made in Czech republic. Set 5250 bandit hideout was made in Malta. Set 5249 union artillery set was made in Germany.

interesting, If each country makes one or two sets then they can make a lot more of each in the same amount of time that one factory could have made all the sets. All they have to do is ship them all around.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: