Author Topic: General Von Iserop and Staff  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
General Von Iserop and Staff
« on: August 04, 2012, 17:10:39 »
Well , here are pictures of General Von Iserop and his Staff. General Von Iserp is a custom based on the victorian set with the cart and driver and general and his wife with a few customisations. He carries a golden colored sword in a golden color sword shoulder belt and also has similar golden colored ( pale gold) arm gauntlets. His helmet is from the victorian policrmn set with the rare eagle on it. decided to keep the original silver spike and not the golen one from the zirndorf poiliceman as the silver compliments better the eagle on his helmet. Around Von Iserop is his stuff, captains etc . All these charactewrs and their names and functions will be revealed in the forthcoming , long photostory ' General Von Iserop's Coup D'Etat' that will be published in late August. Anyways here is the general before the coup d'etat and before his General title will change to something else.....

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: General Von Iserop and Staff
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 19:20:41 »
Cool. :) You should make a timeline picture with all of the ones listed in your signature.
~Pynedor~

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 19:24:33 »
A very distinguished gentleman!   :wow:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 20:53:45 »
Über-klasse!  ;D
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 07:51:59 »
Wonderful looking officers, Giorginetto!  I look forward to the upcoming photostory! :gent:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 14:42:07 »
Thank you all for your feedback !!! I have to wait for beginning of Sep for all the zirndorfs to arrive etc and then you will this this general and his stuff in action !!!  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 15:51:47 »
WOW!!! That's a lot of staff  ;D ;D ;D
No wonder the Genera is so well organised, informed, and runs everything with iron fist and discipline!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 17:10:49 »
WOW!!! That's a lot of staff  ;D ;D ;D
No wonder the Genera is so well organised, informed, and runs everything with iron fist and discipline!!!

;)

Counting the days i do the photostory with the General and his beloved Coup d'etat  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that will bring monarchy back in Krull  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 23:25:55 »
Great stuff George, well done.

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 15:56:40 »
Great stuff George, well done.

George. :)
Thnak you George !!!! My new victorian collection has been exceptionaly pricey , by far the mosyt expensive sets i got but i think is worth it !!! Fingers crossed I will be doing a few photostories also with my victorian set up and Von Iserop and his gang staff    ;)