Author Topic: Giorginetto's prediction for the future  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Giorginetto's prediction for the future
« on: July 11, 2012, 08:18:21 »

All the signs from europe and us are there and i think its pretty safet to predict that Steck is making more and more of a comeback  :)

I predict that in 2 years time there will be a steck castle available through DS , a smaller version of the 3666 i believe and also a victorian house probably identical to the upocoming release of the FAO Schwartz one in TRU....

I hope the four way connector is also incorporated in the wishful thinking predicted steck castle

I also expect to see more steck houses coming out after the bakery and the museum re releases  , my prediction will be either the farmers house or the taylor's ( green ) as well as more steck western houses after the school re release perhaps the ranch

Steck is coming back big time and i predict we will much more of it in the near future  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: Giorginetto's prediction for the future
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 08:56:12 »
I hope that you're right George and we will see more steck buildings soon :)9.
I also hope my friend George that we will see soon more West buildings like Black Smith, the Ranch with the wonderful fence, the Train Station and the old steck Farm and so many other beautiful buildings. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Friendly George. :)

Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:24 »
Not sure if they will release a steck castle through DS, hopefully the next medieval batch will give us a brand new steck castle instead. Surely they must notice how popular the system is.

You are probably right about more steck houses or maybe even a steck farm appearing through DS though, it could be most benefitial to them if they at all times have 2-3 steck houses of some kind in DS and cycle through them over the years.
If the new Victorian outhouse sells well, it could revive the victorian series too perhaps, good predictions.  :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 15:43:16 »
I am sooooo looking forward to a steck castle!!! I'd really love to open a sealed one still in its box  :love: :love: :love:
Too bad we have to wait for a whole year until every new theme and sets is introduced in our market  :(

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 17:46:57 »
Maybe they will make an exeption if they ever release an ancient greek theme. (which would without a doubt be very popular. :) )

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 00:36:18 »
Well the 3666 when new sold for about $200 at brick and mortar shops. With the recent Victorian set and the way it was priced I have a feeling Geobra would capitalise very well if they decided to re-release one. With the way the Victorian set was priced I think it would be close to the $200 mark or they would have to scale the building way down. Right now today on auction you can get one used for 1/2 price and there are still so many out there right now. In a few years time though when the market clears out I too think it would be a great marketing move.

I am sooooo looking forward to a steck castle!!! I'd really love to open a sealed one still in its box  :love: :love: :love:
Too bad we have to wait for a whole year until every new theme and sets is introduced in our market  :(

You can find unopened ones on auction still today and hiding in peoples barns  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 11:11:48 »
Might still be quite something if a completely new design of steck castle is released instead of the castles we already know, with a few completely new steck parts.  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 12:10:47 »
Might still be quite something if a completely new design of steck castle is released instead of the castles we already know, with a few completely new steck parts.  :)

Yeap i coudltn agree more, a double gate perhaps, a twice as big in diameter round tower  could make a massive difference and still utilise most existing steck parts  :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: