Author Topic: New Mexican Set  (Read 4190 times)

Offline FitzChevalric_Ziener

• Playmo Enthusiast
New Mexican Set
« on: July 01, 2012, 08:18:35 »

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Re: New Mexican Set
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:05:06 »
 ;)
Not sure our Brazilian members like it though! Brazil is so much more than that.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline klicky32

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:37:42 »
is more an JOke , ;D

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:58:50 »
i want one! :lol

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 00:19:18 »
 :lol:  But I don't get the "Mexican" connection.  ???

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 01:24:11 »
Yeah... Rio de Janeiro is in Brazil. Interesting custom, though.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 02:09:54 »
Are there any Mexican-themed playmobil sets btw?  I guess the closest we have might be a southwest theme? The Egyptian desert home sort of looks like an adobe house from the southwest (I think I saw someone custom it into one once).  Some of the aztec temple clickies and sets (with the wierd bionicle temple guards) would technically be "mexican".  Spaniard Clickies and the Lighthouse from Pirate sets can qualify as mexican.  Any modern set can be mexican, especially if you throw in a mix of white, tan, and dark clickies.   The grab bag figures has a Zorro in it.  Is there a Plamobil Sombrero hat that clickies can wear?  Are there any typical mexican food items in PM?
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 02:52:33 »
There is a playmobil sombrero: 3384 - Mexican It comes in several colors, actually.

As for food, there really isn't all that much of any kind of playmobil food, other than bulk vegetables and trays of breads. :-\
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 07:43:06 »
Might make more sense to put a mexican city name on it to protest against how gang violence seems to be ignored with the elections, as far as I heard at least.
On the news it says they are mostly focusing on keeping the economy going as strong as it is now, a good thing of course but how gang violence is going to be handeld isnt much spoken of. At least what I heard, I am no mexican of course.

Either way I am sure we all would wish that Mexico would become a safer place, without any gangs.   :)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 15:21:31 »
It's sad to say that the influence of drug cartels is being seen through out the South American areas including Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, etc. There are increasing tourist kidnappings for ransom that are on the rise causing quite a concern. :o
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!