Author Topic: PLAYMOBIL LYRA CODES  (Read 8308 times)

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
PLAYMOBIL LYRA CODES
« on: May 05, 2012, 22:40:44 »
Hello.I started to upload photos of LYRA here

http://s1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/retronio22/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ20

Most of these I found on ebay and now they are existing nowhere else!!!!!Also,because in some boxes the code doesn't appear,I have written it!!!!!Soon,more photos will come!Especially with codes L,but also some other versions of LYRA standard sets and LYRA new sets!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: PLAYMOBIL LYRA CODES
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 06:16:18 »
Thank you for uploading these pics! Very usefull!
Personally I could never stand the LYRA NEW sets... all were so poor quality and cheaply made  :(
But the older first generation lyra boxes bring back some very fond memories :love:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:16:19 »
I think that LYRA NEW sets were very cheap,so my parents could afford to buy me almost all sets.The means of tranportation of LYRA NEW such as caravan,cars,taxi etc were completed the scenarios I was playing,and they had no drawbacks.Figures and accessories of LYRA NEW were in poor quality,for example,in some figures eyes didn't seem very well,or their body was breaking easily etc.And the accessories most of times were not fitting well (hats,belts etc)
In the afternoon I will upload many more photos!

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 15:37:32 »
There are many codes I know and they are missing!Do you have any information about some codes with L?

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 12:58:06 »
I found in good resolution these LYRA photos

Do you know other "strange" codes from LYRA and LYRA NEW that they are not included in collectors book?

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 13:02:48 »
There are many codes I know and they are missing!Do you have any information about some codes with L?

Since the quality of the toy dropped dramaticaly back then, I had lost complete interest in such sets... I diverted my attenton to other toy lines, so I have no clue about any of them...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 13:25:24 »
Since the quality of the toy dropped dramaticaly back then, I had lost complete interest in such sets... I diverted my attenton to other toy lines, so I have no clue about any of them...

Yeap all these Playmobl New sets were rubbish quality wise with many problems as retronio stated previously. I remember getting so angry with some suh klickies that were so rubbish, i destroyed them with my bb gun back then and also set them on fire .... they were sooo not worth it those 2 i believe  playmobil new klickies were the only klickies i ever destroyed !!!!v :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 13:43:38 »
I think that these sets,despite their bad quality,are very rare and collectible!Nowadays they are sold in extremely high prices!For example one small box can be sold about 100 euros!If someone has photos of strange sets or catalogues,it would be good to help,in order to "complete" some "gaps" in the history of LYRA!!!!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 04:45:12 »
I remember getting so angry with some suh klickies that were so rubbish, i destroyed them with my bb gun back then and also set them on fire .... 

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o like Sid phillips from toy story !!!!!!!!

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 07:43:26 »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o like Sid phillips from toy story !!!!!!!!

Hardly !! I love my klickies !!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

They were only a couple of Klickies alex with misprinted faces and looking very bad quality plastic . I took them our of their misery actually  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: