Author Topic: New DS item pictures 2013  (Read 14862 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: New DS item pictures 2013
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 01:42:15 »
Are parts from these items usually added to the available DS parts?

Probably, but from the DS-collectors' sets from last year there were exceptions:
parts from the re-released Western Windmill and Watertower can not be ordered at DS , reason unknown... :(

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 01:48:32 »
Probably, but from the DS-collectors' sets from last year there were exceptions:
parts from the re-released Western Windmill and Watertower can not be ordered at DS , reason unknown... :(

really, Was that just in your area or all of europe? I would want to try in the US as I need some water tower parts for the old one we have. 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Hadoque

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 02:23:53 »
really, Was that just in your area or all of europe?

Well, "ze Zermans" ( ;D ) tried and couldn't order any parts of those sets, though they came with plans and partnumbers...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 03:26:25 »
Well, "ze Zermans" ( ;D ) tried and couldn't order any parts of those sets, though they came with plans and partnumbers...

that is really disappointing, part of the excitement when  Geobra was going to re-release  old sets was that we could stock up on parts and fix up are old sets

there are so many parts of these re-releases I want need to get. Especially the corner roof, arched wall, stairs, windows, western stecks parts the list goes on and on ......................
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 04:19:21 »
Ah, alright. There's hope then for some parts! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Hadoque

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2012, 20:15:29 »
I got the german Playmobil-Newsletter with pics of the new DS-items in my mail today...
Here is a pic of the Western church and the saloon. It seems the saloon comes with ALL the furniture included!  ;) But if the pic is correct I think the bar's closet doesn't have the mirror though.

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2012, 20:20:22 »
Yes,Saloon includes all the furniture,only 2 figures are missing!Sherriff's office,though, has no furniture!And church (school) has all furniture.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2012, 21:19:19 »
Awesome! :yippee: Can't wait to get the saloon. :love: It would be easy enough to add a mirror sticker to the back, I'm sure you can buy it at a hobby store.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2012, 00:11:46 »
great news, that bar used to sells for $20 by itself, not anymore  :lol:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012, 13:50:26 »
Awesome! :yippee: Can't wait to get the saloon. :love: It would be easy enough to add a mirror sticker to the back, I'm sure you can buy it at a hobby store.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I just have seen this... it made my day!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com