Author Topic: My playmobil instructions  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
My playmobil instructions
« on: April 17, 2012, 16:35:48 »
...all filed ... finally .... just need to put them in numerical  order, that will take a few hours !!!n also shown my catalogues file ....

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: My playmobil instructions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 17:31:49 »
Neat and tidy!!!  :)9 Excellent work, George!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 19:24:37 »
A very good way to safely store some valuable information, George! I'll let you know if I need any copies of instructions once you get them in order ;)!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 19:27:15 »
Very nice and organized, George! I keep my instructions in expandable files, sorted by theme. But I like your way of doing it, and may do that myself for my catalogs and such that I still need to organize.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 20:41:24 »
That is organised, indeed, Giorginetto.
~Pynedor~

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 21:28:00 »
A job well done, shows them the respect they deserve.  ;D
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 07:55:13 »
Nice to see the front picture of the 1997 manual again, it persuaded me to get that siege tower back in the day.  ;)

which reminds me, did you ever make a siege battle diorama? did anyone on playmofriends ever make a siege battle diorama?
I'd love to see something like that, with the breakable walls and several siege towers and other equipment that would look pretty cool.  8-)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 15:52:56 »
Nice to see the front picture of the 1997 manual again, it persuaded me to get that siege tower back in the day.  ;)

which reminds me, did you ever make a siege battle diorama? did anyone on playmofriends ever make a siege battle diorama?
I'd love to see something like that, with the breakable walls and several siege towers and other equipment that would look pretty cool.  8-)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

A grand idea !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 19:38:16 »
nice work george  8-) i have mine all thrown in a box  :-\  (not the expensive catalogs though  :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh:)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 01:03:21 »

I think Angelo did a castle assault (in his garden!) and that it featured at least one siege tower. Better check with him (or Panos, whom has a far better memory than me!)
@ George: I keep them in a folder too, but it's far less organised than yours!
Life in the so called space age...