Author Topic: New Playmofriend  (Read 4883 times)

Offline Emgem_W

• Playmo Pal
New Playmofriend
« on: March 30, 2012, 18:17:28 »
Hello my name is Emma and I'm engaged to Tim (Tim_w) I have been with him for a year. We are due to have a baby in September. We have moved in to our flat in September 2011. I have been interested in playmobil since I met with him. I have been helping him move his Playmobil in to our flat. I am helping Tim make a workshop where we will do all our customising I am looking forward to making new friends on here. I am looking forward to seeing other people's ideas and shairing my own. I have only just started customising things and Tim is showing me how to do it. I do have Dyslexia and have trouble with spelling and things like that.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: New Playmofriend
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 18:26:21 »
Welcome Emgem from Buenos Aires!!
It's great that another couple can share the passion for Playmobil! Hope to see your ideas soon!  :wave:
Gaston
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 18:27:02 »
So nice to meet you, Emma!!! A very warm :welcome: from Louisiana. So wonderful that you share Tim's interests! It's so nice when you can share that together, it makes for a lot of good times. My husband Chris is a member here too; clong is his sign in. Have you stocked up on 1-2-3 sets yet? :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 18:37:44 »
Hello, & :welcome: to our Playmofriends forum from South Carolina USA, Emma! Congratulations to you & Tim, & thank you for sharing all this great news with us! Tim & I share the same interests in Playmobil, & did some projects together a while back. I look forward to seeing you both active here again!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Emgem_W

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 18:46:14 »
Thanks for all you welcomes. Tim is working on a project now but top secret and can't tell no one. What he is working on :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 18:55:34 »
Thanks for all you welcomes. Tim is working on a project now but top secret and can't tell no one. What he is working on :lol:

I know how that is! How about a bribe :lol:? I look forward to seeing his work again, he is a true master of rescue theme customization :wow:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 19:48:38 »
A warm welcome, Emma!  Like Bill, Tim and I share a common interest in Playmobil (as you can guess!) so it's good to see you here too and to know that Tim will be posting on the board again. Meanwhile, congratulations on your engagement and forthcoming happy event.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 20:45:28 »
Welcome Emma, from Southern Scotland   :wave: and Congratulations to you both.
I am sure that Tim is a good teacher, his step by step photos of his customs and his explainations of them are very well done.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 21:01:44 »
Welcome from Portugal!

It's great that you share your love for playmobil! And ... :picsplz:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 21:52:09 »
Welcome! :)