Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department's Station 22, 2012 introduction with surprises.  (Read 5483 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Greetings everyone! This photo story is about Playmobil City Fire Department District 2 Station 2 known as Station 22. As described in Station 21’s review, this station protects the far eastern side of Playmobil City where the Playmobil Rail Road cargo depot is located & that area is highly industrialized making it the busiest station in District 2. The surprise within this station is the assigned Playmofriend avatars that are assigned to it as you will see during the picture review! This station has 3 engines, E221, E222, E223, Tower Ladder TL224, SUV 2281 & Specialty Trailer ST22A, Heavy Rescue HR227,  Arson Response SUV 2282, Arson Response car 229, 2 auto transport trailers, Playmobil City Emergency Medical Service units, MCM22, & MICU Medic 22. Station 22 is the busiest emergency call wise due to HR227 being needed for rescue missions throughout the northern PCFD District 2 call area. HR247 covers the southern part of District 2, but both units can be activated at the same time if the situation deems it necessary.

Playmobil City Fire Department District 2 Station 2, known as Station 22.

Engine E221.

Engine E222.

Engine E223.

baden-wurttemburg's avatar on driver's side assigned to engine E223.

Arson investigator.

Arson investigator SUV 2282, & response car 229.

Side view of Tower Ladder TL224.

OIC, driver/operator, platform crew, & front view of TL224.

SUV 2281, & Specialty Trailer ST22A.

Structural firefighters assigned to Station 22.

FireChief's avatar that is assigned to Station 22 due to this station being the busiest in PCFD District 2.

Tiermann's avatar outfitted & ready to respond, carrying his gear. He & FireChief are very aggressive firefighter's that never back down from the fire dragon.

A close up of Tiermann's avatar's minor injuries covered by bandaids that were sustained during a recent fire. He's on light duty by Vet's orders.

A picture of his tail injury.

A close up of the smiling Dino firefighter.

Heavy Rescue HR227, & equipment trailer.

Auto hauling trailers assigned to Station 22.

Playmobil City Emergency Medical Service's, Mobile Intensive Care Unit Medic 22.

PCEMS Medic crew, including Clong, & bonniebeth's avatars as crew members.

PCEMS MotorCycle Medic MCM22.

This is the end of this District 2 Station 2 review. I hope you like it.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 00:26:27 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
 :lol: :lol: :lol: Love Tim's avatar as a firefighter!!!  Love all the avatar introductions, nice to see me and Chris as medics, working together. :love: My avie is happy to have an extra job to do when she's not volunteering at the zoo!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
great to see my application was accepted but wow station 22 is busy.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Ouch.  ;D
The extra height does come in handy at times, but I don't do well with ladders.  ;)

:wow:  :wow:  :wow:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Ouch.  ;D
The extra height does come in handy at times, but I don't do well with ladders.  ;)

:wow:  :wow:  :wow:

That brings back memories! I was required to talk a fellow firefighter down from a 100 foot ladder when he froze due to heights at a training excerise! It took me a while to get him down :omg:.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Good thing it was a training exercise and not a real life-and-death situation.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Another excellent station compliment!!! Love the surprise of the avatars personell!!! Very smart and entertaining!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Nice to see other avatars volunteering here.  :)

Two of your firemen are still sitting in the firetruck, are they a bit camera shy?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Nice to see other avatars volunteering here.  :)

Two of your firemen are still sitting in the firetruck, are they a bit camera shy?

Thank you all for your appreciated support!

I have a confession Rhalius. The reason some of the OIC, & driver/operators are shown in their vehicles, is because when the stations are being displayed on the shelves, there isn't room for them to stand in the front of the vehicle :-[.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
I want to be rescued by the allosaurus! :)
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo: