Author Topic: A few photos  (Read 2219 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
A few photos
« on: February 28, 2012, 20:22:09 »
I haven't got many photos of my Playmobil figures in fact searching through my photos I was surprised at how few I'd got, the ones which show all of my figures aren't particualrly good as they show all the rest of my toys at that time (only about a year ago  ;) when I decided to take a group photo for prosterity, can you spot the Playmobil men in there?  ;D.

In addition to all of my chidlhood toys the there's several nick nacks and toys which I've found well working around the gardens anyhting vaguely toy related generally goes straihgt in my pocket whether it's good or rubbish, interesting or not, in this way I've come across a complete LEGO figure and some bits to put another figure together, a wee Lightsaber, some cars in different sizes, a pig, frog, Thunderbird 2, Thunderbirds head (inspired me to bid on Thunderbirds figures of Scott who I had as a kid, Virgil and Alan and customize the head to look like Gordon), some Crazy Bones things  ???? and much more besides

I took these photos a while back of my Policeman taking on one of my LEGO men in his Tractor, let's face it I'm a Gardener you've got to have a Tractor or 2  ;D ;)

And finally a photo I took of the Playmobil at Sudbury Hall's Museum of Childhood, we went there last year on the way home from going to Gardener's World Live had been years since the last visit

Hope you all enjoy  :)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: A few photos
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 23:35:49 »
Great photos! I love the pic of the policeman taking on the Lego minifig! :lol:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 01:15:08 »
Yep, nice to see proper laws being enforced. You don't want to end up with windowsill traffic congestion.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 08:53:14 »
Thanks for the photos.  I hope the Lego tractor driver recognised the superiority of the PM police!

I see an ELC fireman in your collection - a verry nice figure but spoilt, if I remember rightly, by having his waterproof trousers tucked into his boots, which would mean his boots would fill with water.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 14:53:02 »
Great collection, & if you hang around with us for long, your Playmobil collection will expand & gradually take over! :evilplan:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 20:59:55 »
Great photos! I love the pic of the policeman taking on the Lego minifig! :lol:

Thanks they're a good set of photos I've got to say  :)
Yep, nice to see proper laws being enforced. You don't want to end up with windowsill traffic congestion.

Not with the amount of Houseplants my Dad's got on there  ;D, takes some swifty maneouvering, just wait until I get a Playmobil motorbike like I had as a kid and possibly some old Police vehicles from my era then there'll be trouble!  ;) :)   

Thanks for the photos.  I hope the Lego tractor driver recognised the superiority of the PM police!

I see an ELC fireman in your collection - a verry nice figure but spoilt, if I remember rightly, by having his waterproof trousers tucked into his boots, which would mean his boots would fill with water.

I think that msot of my fellas have got respect for each other and for the law particularly if it's being enforced by a relative giant (well if you're a LEGO man  ;);D. Oh yes I've had that Fireman for years he's called Sam I'm sure you can guess who inspired that name, I never thought about the welly boots, I've worn my wellies tucked in my waterproof trousers and over my waterproofs when watering, mulching and doing pond work, they tend to hold up fairly well whichever way you wear them in my experience well unless you step in an unexpected deep bit then you get that sloshy wet feeling  :(     

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 21:09:23 »
Great collection, & if you hang around with us for long, your Playmobil collection will expand & gradually take over! :evilplan:

Expand I rather thing so whether it could ever take voer from the AMen is another question, at some point when my Playmobil Police Force has expanded a bit then I'll have to show you some photos of them with my A team as I've got several figures in sets that Hasbro released on the 1990's/2000's figures and several customised figures, in fact ...

A rather old photo (I've got at least 3 more men on the team) or 2 of my Policeman chilling with his big buddies, it's good to know that if  you get into trouble you've got some big buddies to protect you and provide reinforcement  ;D ;)

Speaking of my Policeman then his new accessories arrived today a spare helmet, a walkie talkie which I suspect is a bit more modern than his original, some nice handcuffs and a little LEGO piece in there as well  :) we're happy.