Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 2765 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
A few questions
« on: February 24, 2012, 17:39:22 »
Placing a DS order soon-some questions before I do:

1. Flowers for the victorian mansion-does the part number apply for a sprue of 8 or just one individual petal?

2. How much would the above be?  (If they cost a bomb my mansion can make do with yellowed flowers  :lol:)

3. Does anyone have the instructions for this 5581 - Guards & Children or knows what the part number if for the white bit under the busby that holds it to the head and the chin strap?

4. If I do manage to get the number do you think they will be available because of the series 3 figure or is it too early for them to have the parts?

8}
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,
Verity
[img]

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 18:41:11 »
Placing a DS order soon-some questions before I do:

1. Flowers for the victorian mansion-does the part number apply for a sprue of 8 or just one individual petal?

A sprue I believe.

2. How much would the above be?  (If they cost a bomb my mansion can make do with yellowed flowers  :lol:)

Maybe 15p - 20p a sprue.

8}
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,
Verity
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 19:04:27 »
Thanks Gordon.  That's really helpful.   :)
[img]

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 19:12:44 »
How many flowers do you need?

Damo :)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 19:19:04 »
Approx 16 dark pink, 16 light pink and 27 white subject  to a more detailed count tomorrow.  This is assuming I can get the soil box from somewhere.    ::)

My latest mansion turned up with hardly any flowers, finials, door handles .etc But spare steps and an extra roof panel and window.  I don't get it.   8}
[img]

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 19:28:29 »
Approx 16 dark pink, 16 light pink and 27 white subject  to a more detailed count tomorrow.  This is assuming I can get the soil box from somewhere.    ::)

My latest mansion turned up with hardly any flowers, finials, door handles .etc But spare steps and an extra roof panel and window.  I don't get it.   8}

Soil boxes I can do.

I know I have a few of these flowers from the mansion, so I can go out and count them for you if you like

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 21:51:21 »
If it's any help, I know that the finials for the 5301 are available and they can be painted gold to go with the 5300. 
I may have some dark and light pink flowers spare,Let me know if you still need any more when Damo has had a look for some.

Elaine

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 22:02:02 »
If it's any help, I know that the finials for the 5301 are available and they can be painted gold to go with the 5300. 
I may have some dark and light pink flowers spare,Let me know if you still need any more when Damo has had a look for some.

Elaine

I'm sure we can get together enough flowers between us :)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 17:47:06 »
Thank you for all your help.

I place my order the other day.  I remembered that the 3771 - Vacation Cottage comes with the soil in the right colour my set isn't complete anyway so I took that. 
I also managed to scrape together enough flowers (one of my playground sets had victorian coloured flowers in it which weren't necessary.   ;)
All that remains in the manky once-white-now-yellow petals to be replaced but I'm sure my garden centre can spare a few. 

And if it helps anyone blankets 30 20 8430 - Bed cover  like this are £0.45 each and red candles come individually.   ;)
Now I eagerly await the arrival of my order.   :lol:

naflibomyalp
 :)
[img]

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 22:04:30 »
do you need any 5300 spares? i have a few i don't need ,let me know what you need, i may have it  :)
The spirits rule !!!!