Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department's Station 11, 2012 update.  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Playmobil City Fire Department's Station 11, 2012 update.
« on: February 22, 2012, 22:28:34 »
Hello everyone. This photo story is a 2012 update of my Playmobil City Fire Department's District 1 & 2, stations 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24, & 25.
There have been additions of new apparatus, & personnel so this photo story will be an on going project to show the new entire line up. Just a note to say that all of the vehicles you see, not 1 vehicle or figure used is a repeat in different pictures of the stations. There are 10 ladder devices, 32 Fire Engines, 4 heavy rescue customs with equipment trailers, 2 water tankers, 3 heavy haulers, 5 custom forest fire fighting vehicles, 1 bulldozer, 16 small response vehicles, 13 3181 SUV's, 10 equipment trailers set up for firefighting, 7 small boats & rafts, 2 large fire fighting ships, 6 auto transport trailers, & 6 Playmobil County Emergency Service response SUV's, & 20 Playmobil City Emergency Medical Service vehicles assigned to PCFD District's 1 & 2. And a lot of OIC's, driver/operators, firefighters, EMS crews, Haz Mat team members, specialty diving & high altitude rescue teams, ship firefighting crews, Chiefs, arson investigators, brush/forest firefighting unit members, instructors/special commander members, & that should be all. So here we go with a review of Playmobil City Fire Department's District 1 Station 1 known as Station 11.

An overview of Playmobil City Fire Department's District 1 Station 1 known as Station 11.

District 1 Chief's, Chief Lawerance center, Assistant Chief Smith right, Deputy Chief Jones left.

A picture of District 1's Chief response car, engines E111, E112, E113, & the newest addition E1 the new reserve Fire Engine that rotates to any station in District 1 that has an engine out of service for maintenance or repair so every station has 3 engines available for coverage of it's area.

The structural firefighter personnel lineup of Station 11.

Reserve engine E1 with crew.

OIC, driver/operator, & platform crew of Tower Ladder TL114.

Overview of TL114 & SUV Arson Response Unit 1182.

Front view of TL114's crew & platform with custom high intensity spot lights.

The new version on the custom onboard breathing air supply system reservoir.

Platform custom breathing air supply hoses & connections.

SUV 1181 & Specialty Trailer ST11A.

Arson Response Unit 119.

Custom water Tanker 1.

Front view showing custom water Tanker 1, & crew.

The District 1 HazMat team & overview of Playmobil City Emergency Medical Services units assigned to PCFD Station 11.

PCEMS Paramedic Supervisor Car MS1.

Zodiac inflatable rescue raft & transport trailer that is assigned to PCFD Station 11.

Playmobil City Emergency Medical Services MotorCycle Medic MCM11, & MICU Medic 11 assigned to PCFD Station 11.

I hope you enjoyed the latest version of this PCFD Station 11. Thank you for looking!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 00:27:22 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil City Fire Department 2012 update.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 23:23:53 »
 :o Wow, what a collection of firefighting vehicles! Nice customs, too. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 23:33:12 »
:o Wow, what a collection of firefighting vehicles! Nice customs, too. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm going show 9 more stations, some larger than this one.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 23:35:08 »
What an impressive set-up.  I have said this before: everything I know about the fire department, I have learned from PF!!!!
kaeth

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 01:02:55 »
Wow BB this is amazing... that this is just one station! :o I can't wait to see them all. You really have a staggering amount of fire equipment. Playmobil City is very safe, I'd say!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil City Fire Department Station 11, 2012 update.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 03:19:54 »
Are there a lot of emergencies in your city? :lol: All that at one station, and still more stations (I saw your shelves in the other thread about organisation too)! Nice collection. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 07:00:30 »
Always a pleasure looking at your fleet and well organised teams, Bill! Not to mention all the custom details on the vehicles!!
Excellent my friend!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 13:32:28 »
Thank you everyone, for your kind words, & support of this on going project! ;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 13:51:01 »
:o

So many! and looking sharp :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 22:10:46 »
Quite overwhelming, Bill!  Your stations must be the envy of many real-life fire depts! 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”