Author Topic: THE MAGNIFICENT FOUR.  (Read 2568 times)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
THE MAGNIFICENT FOUR.
« on: February 12, 2012, 13:20:39 »
Hi!
It's been a while since I made my latest photostory. I think it was for the Winterhaven Tournament, and it was rather short. A few weeks ago, George asked me to make four custom knights with their horses, who would be the four Generals of the Black Lion army, in Krull. So, yesterday, the knights were ready and I had some time in the afternoon, I went for it.
I opened my stil-in-bag yellow Steck house and three Pine trees, and started shooting. Please, forgive my English, there may be some grammatical errors. And, yes, I did use the same pics twice! There you go for 31 pages :

The Magnificent Four, an introduction to the marvellous destinies of the fearless Generals of Krull!

Life in the so called space age...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT FOUR.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 14:20:05 »
I am honored to be the first to comment on such an awesome photostory and on the custom klickies , Sir Arnaud of Atelier Cowabunga has created for my Medieval Army !!!!!!!!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I have no word other than Magnificent for the 4 generals ' The Magnicient Four' as they will be known from now on  and the photostory which resembles very precisely the world of Krull. Sir Arnaud has done if again , bravo sire , bravo. The next photo you see the fearsome four generals will be when taking their armies to war to destroy once and for all the empire !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And my thanks to your family sire , for their patience and understanding, my family sends their hellos and thanks !!! They are still trying to calm Giorginetto down from all the excitement of this photostory !!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 14:29:49 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 14:28:11 »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done!! Great story.
But will we ever really know what John Tombstone wanted besides the dead of the generals? Is there a conspiracy?

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 14:30:39 »
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done!! Great story.
But will we ever really know what John Tombstone wanted besides the dead of the generals? Is there a conspiracy?

All will soon be revealed in my photostories.. just some patience ...  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 14:53:04 »
I started to read this while I was making my breakfast, and forgot about the eggs, which are quite cooked to a crisp now.  Congratulations on a great start.
kaeth

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 15:00:15 »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sorry about the eggs Kaethe!
Thanks all for your comments!
 :wave:
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 15:49:02 »
Great story Arnaud, love the little special effects as well.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 16:15:58 »
Great pics :)

Love the "they don't drink water"  :P

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 16:36:22 »
What a magnificent introductory story Arnaud!!! Awesome customs and setting!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 17:00:21 »
Great pics :)

Love the "they don't drink water"  :P

I  was gonna comment on this also , but tahra  you were quicker !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ' Drinking Krull's Ale before the battle' ritual will be revealed in the upcoming battle .... with such a great photostory / intro of some key characters to that battle i will do my best to at least  approach such high standards that Sir Arnaud has set.... i can only try ......  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[